Chapter 46:  The Judgment Of a Father Could Give Who Takes His Daughter. . .

>> At the brief moment Phyra and I reunited, Fyrnyr keeps fighting the black dragon up into the sky. Efnir goes to the cages where the abducted children are located.

Gathering altogether, they find safe haven by her side.

Fyrnyr keeps the intense attack to the black dragon. Her fangs are all ragged over while snarling out loud. Both of their wings are grasping together in the air; loud noises give in to their intimate fight.

Through the dark sky I saw the radiance of the two, brimming through the sea of stars as flames slowly depleted around.

Right then, Fyrnyr's ragged teeth burrowed on the neck of the black dragon, causing it to give an excruciating loud roar out of pain. Dragging down on the ground, she then focuses on landing with her huge talons burrowed on his body altogether.

In a loud thud, thick dust causing a smoke filled through. Seeing behind it are Fyrnyr's fierce eyes looking directly at the black dragon as she bits its neck.

That then, they transformed together and saw the man with a hideous smile grimacing out of exhaustion.

"You're a Jabberwocky dragon?" Efnir muttered out. "So what if I am!?" the man named Jack grunted out, wheezing through his breath. Seeing him makes my feelings mush up; he's the reason Phyra got abducted.

The feeling I have through, paying what he had done to my daughter is really a huge thing. Inside me, the thing I wanna do is to cut his head off. Yes, I really am eager to kill him right now.

Getting the sword stuck into the chest of dead Vlad, I go to him.

Fyrnyr still stands right before him, pressing her arm that hasn't been changed in the form of dragon. "You did something horrible to my family; kidnapping my daughter out of all people."

Blood drips over the blade as I walk to him. The grip on the handle in the sword firmed through, as I gaze at him.

"... Hah! Such high value that dragon has. She could be wilder and more dangerous if I sell her to the tamers!"

Jack grunted out as he looks at me. Fuck this bastard; he doesn't seem to have any regrets in taking Phyra. "... You're not taking any remorse in taking my daughter off, huh?"

"Why should I? Sooner or later, dragon slayers will get her. Right then she will die, just like everyone else."

He laugh scornfully as those words lurked out. The scornful feeling rises up inside me while looking at him. He doesn't deserve to live much longer.

"... Maybe that will happen. But as long as I'm here, killing her would be impossible. I will do any drastic means, even killing humans to protect her."

Gritting my teeth, I announce those words out. That's right; the thought that Lenir give to me, everything for her is just for fun, I will show to that bitch that I'm serious to this matter.

"... Oh yeah? Won't you think those dragon slayers are just bunches of mortals? Hah! Don't expect something easy to kill them, brat. You're still inexperienced; hell is coming over soon. Very soon, and that will cause by your proclaimed 'daughter...'"

Jack keeps laughing hideously. I can't take hearing his crap anymore. My grip tightened even more. The rage lurking inside me keeps taunting over and over. I can't just tolerate someone saying bad things, especially when it comes to my daughter.

His eyes, however, looked directly at me. It's like he's trying to drag me into the abyss itself.

"I will be waiting for you in hell—-"