Chapter 64:  A Morning with My (Self-Proclaimed) white Dragon Daughter.

>> "... Good morning, dad." As I come out of the shop to start the day, Glacia greeted me while preparing the wagon. "... Ah, good morning, uh... Glacia?" I greeted with frantic.

Quite weird, she's the one preparing for the wagon I will use. "I put the merchandise on the compartment."

Her smile brimmed over after saying it. Her smile is glimmering with life that made me charm of. Yes, I admit that Glacia is really pretty.

"... Uh, thanks for helping me put the merchandise in the wagon." I answered. "You're welcome. This is the only thing I can do for dad."

Glacia expresses her deep gratitude for me. Such wonderful thing, but I dunno why does she do this at all.

"Have you eaten breakfast already?" I asked out. "Yeah, I woke up earlier today..." her smile never fades out.

"... But I feel that there's something I need to find out somewhere." Glacia's expression becomes sullen after. For such unknown reason, she shows a long face.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Glacia then looked at me with perplexed looks. At some point, I thought that there might be something disturbing her right now.

"... It's been two years. I never had any news 'bout my family. I wonder what they're doing, or if they're fine."

On her voice shows the longing feeling to meet them. It shows clearly since she's been staying by my side for 2 years now.

"Where is your family?" I asked, imposing the thought to know her past. Glacia bit her lips at hearing my question. "But it's fine if you don't wanna talk about it."

"... No, it's not that I don't wanna talk about it. It's just..."

She started trembling out. It must be hard for her to think what things happened before.

That then, I patted her head. "... Dad...?" looking at me, Glacia called out. "... I told you that I will make you feel at ease. You're safe here. Moreover, I also think your situation."

Telling that, I show a reassuring smile at her. Glacia nods at me and smiles. "Yeah, thanks dad."

"Ah, no fair!" suddenly, an abrupt voice of jealousy heard in my back. Turning over, I saw Phyra pouting. "Phyra wants to be patted by papa, too! Unfair!"

At such time passes, Phyra never changes her behavior. She's still as spoiled and acting like a brat.

"... Can't be helped then," heaving a tepid sigh, I reach on Phyra's head and pats it as well. "Tehehe..." with her blissful expression, Phyra giggled.

"She really is too spoiled at you." Glacia muttered at me while glancing at Phyra. "Yeah, she's too needy even before." I answered and look at Phyra as well.

"Because Phyra loves papa very much, no man can ever defeat papa for Phyra. Phyra is papa's only one!"

Such bold declaration Phyra says out, and I dunno how to respond. "... Heh, you are really fond of Phyra... might that be you have a daughter complex?"

"What's with that, I don't possess such quirk?" I snarl. Glacia giggled out. However, her happy expression turns serious in an instant. Phyra also felt the same.

"... What's the matter?" I asked out. "A faint presence, there's a dragon nearby." Glacia grunted in soft, but wary manner. Phyra looked at Glacia with the same expression.

"... Phyra feels it too." She replied.

The two become quiet. An eerie quiet that made me feel anxious over taunts me to speak. Yet, there's no word that comes to my mouth.

"... Where's the sea?" Glacia asked me out.

"Huh...? over the west side out of the fortress—-"

Without wasting any moment, Glacia rides the wagon. "Dad..." she called me out. I dunno why but seeing her anxious looks made me move. Phyra also rides on the wagon.

"... On the sea, hurry!" with command, Glacia rushes me out. Holding the lace, I command the horse to gallop. Just remembering that Efnir leaves to go on the market, no one will man the shop.

Passing over the fortress with rush, I hit the lace to make the horse gallop with speed. The sound of cart wheel echoed on the soiled road as we exit the fortress.

Heavy thump of the feet echoed, throttling with full speed as we go to the location of the sea.

"My feelings are getting stronger." Glacia grunted out.

I don't have an idea, but there is something bad in that place. Arriving at the sea, I stopped the horse in pulling the lace.

Glacia quickly dropped off the wagon and goes to the seaside. Phyra and I follow her as well. We reached the rocky side where Glacia turns after.

From there, giant sea waves hitting the compiled rocks shown over. There had been a high tide awhile ago. And from there, I saw Glacia standing.

"Glacia." I called out. Turning her head over, Glacia show a frantic looks on her face.

"... What's the matter?" I asked. I walked over where she is and saw a woman resembling her features. A white-haired woman with faint white scale shown on her arms is lying down on the rock unconsciously.

"... Anella." Glacia calls out after I arrive at her side, her expression shows deep remorse.

"Let me check her vitals." I go over and kneel to check the pulse of the woman named Anella.

Putting my index and middle finger on her neck, there is a faint pulse. "... She's still has a pulse." I answered. Quickly then, I pressed my hand joint in twist position on her chest.

Giving a faint pressure, I tried to revive her.

Like what happened to Phyra, I did the same thing to her. "Come on, wake up." I grunted. Then, pinching her nose I blow on her mouth.

That then, the girl suddenly twitched out and coughs the water out of her mouth.

Phyra and Glacia show astonishment as the girl cough out the water. Then her eyes open, resembling the eyes of Phyra. "... Eh...? Where am I...?" in a grog voice, the girl asked.

"... Anella?" from behind me, Glacia calls her name.

The time she heard Glacia's voice, she turned to look. "... Glacia...?" she muttered.

"... Yeah, it's me. It's me."

Glacia speaks as she kneeled down. "Glacia... milady Glacia..." her arm is wobbling as she tried to reach Glacia. Glacia grabbed it and firmly holds.

"... Anella, I'm glad you're alive." Glacia smiles after. "... Me too, I'm happy... to see you... milady."

Her lips formed a faint smile, as she loses consciousness. "... Huh...? Anella? Anella? Wake up."

Glacia become frantic about what happened so I checked the woman's pulse. "... Her pulse is dropping." I grunted out.

With that, I carried her in my arms and put it on the wagon. "... She's dripping wet. You dragons are cold-blooded. It will cause her temperature to adapt onto the cold water... she must get dry."

Putting on the luggage compartment, I asked Glacia to stay beside the girl. Phyra did the same as I drive the carriage back to the town.