Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)

A/N: Hey everyone, here's to another whole year of Flame of Betrayal. Well, I hope I can finish it before the year ends. Otherwise this story is about to be like 100+ parts. Anyways, kicking off the new year with a celebratory Weiss lemon! Aside from that, I'm giving a few updated lists that kinda give an overview as to who stands where.

Here's a small list of everyone that knows about Y/N's involvement with the supernatural side of things until the secret comes out. Keep in mind that Summer only knows about his ties to the Relic and nothing else so she isn't on this list either.

Y/N's Current Inner Circle:
- Arslan
- Weiss

As well as the updated harem list. I tend to forget about these things, so let me know if I forgot anyone.

CURRENTLY IN HAREM:
RWY
Nora
Pyrrha
Coco
Velvet
Summer
Arslan
Cinder
Neo
Emerald

CONFIRMED TO BE IN HAREM:
RWBY
Nora
Pyrrha
Coco
Velvet
Winter
Raven
Summer
Arslan
Cinder
Neo
Emerald
Goodwitch

50/50:
Jinn
Ilia
Salem
Penny
Ciel
Amber
Mel and Mil Malachite
Neon Katt
Reese Chloris

NOT A CHANCE:
Terra and Saphron
NDGO
Lisa Lavender
Elmer (like come on)
Vernal
Willow Schnee

I believe that's about it.

Also, the first sentence has a reference I'm so proud of, it made me shed a tear. Hope you boys enjoy the chapter!

XXXXXXXXX

"Talk about burning my dread..." Y/N muttered as the rain poured down on him and Weiss. He hugged her close as Weiss kissed his neck while he hustled through the forest and in to Kuo Kuana. "Hey, can you grab my scroll out of my back pocket?"

"Of course~" Weiss cooed as she reached her hand around and pinched Y/N's ass. He jumped a bit before growling at her.

"Really?"

"Just checking..." Weiss said slyly as she handed Y/N his scroll. He kept Weiss up with one arm as he began to type with the other hand. "What're you doing with it?"

"Getting a room so I can make you scream with little interruption." Y/N said nonchalantly as Weiss grinned.

"Hope you're not being too over confident. I think you might just sputter out in the first round."

"Don't worry babe, I got about twenty different ways I can make you feel good...and that's not counting my main weapon." Y/N joked back as Weiss giggled. "Anyways, looks like it's a go."

"Where are we off to now my kitty knight?"

"Well, Elen has this spare room in her workshop. I used to use it back when I was in the Fang during missions or when I pissed people off. Place is sound proof and since the shop is closed for the rest of the day...we'd have it all to ourselves." Y/N grinned. "I just asked her if we could use it and she gave me the go ahead."

"She just let you use her shop just to bang your girlfriend?" Weiss cocked an eyebrow.

"Well, I didn't tell her what for..." Y/N said with a sly grin as Weiss burst out laughing.