The Fate of a Chameleon

A/N: Choices 3 and 2 were by far the most popular surprisingly with choice 3 edging out the other 2. I was really expecting Y/N to have a dead lizard on his hands, but sorry choice 1 supporters, so lizard bitch ain't dead yet.

Also just wanted to give a huge thank you to @Dracopyre321, along with some others who provided their own insight, for his fantastic idea of combining 2 and 3 and giving his own take on what should happen which is what I'm loosely going off of. Couldn't have done the best I could without you brother. More info on Ilia will be

XXXXXXXXX

"B-Blake come on let's go!" Ilia said quickly as Blake just looked shell shocked.

"What the hell Ilia?! Go where! We're in the middle of nowhere in a desert we know nothing about!" Blake screamed as she crouched down to check on Y/N. "Are you insane?!"

"I had to get rid of him! H-He was warping my mind and he had already warped yours!" Ilia said frantically. "He wanted me to follow him! He was brainwashing me!"

"Brainwashing? What do you mean brainwashing?!" Blake shouted as Y/N's neck became encompassed in electric flames. They slowly healed his wound unbeknownst to Ilia. Blake rubbed his back as she rubbed her forehead. "He's trying time save you not kill you!"

"H-How do you know? He's a traitor Blake! A bigger traitor than you!"

"What's going on out there?" Summer called from inside the tent as Blake rubbed her forehead.

"Nothing Summer don't worry about it." Blake waved her off as Summer responded with a tired yet happy voice.

"Okay dear, make sure you get some rest alright?" Summer called out before silence took over the atmosphere as Ilia began to sweat while Blake just looked mildly inconvenienced. She continued rubbing Y/N's back with a side glare to Ilia as she sighed.

"Okay, you're being awfully calm for watching your brother just die." Ilia said scared. "Was he a double? Did Adam set me up? I-"

"Be...b-be...be..." Y/N said hoarsely as he sat up quickly. All signs of injury were gone besides a newly formed X scar on his neck and a bit of a raspy voice that he quickly cleared out of his throat. All the blood in the area disintegrated and Blake breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of her rejuvenated potential lover.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!" Ilia cried out in surprise as she stepped backwards in shock. "I-I-I just stabbed you in the neck!"

Y/N just slowly got up as his eyes were covered by the shadows of the area. He was breathing heavily as Blake and Ilia just looked at him. Blake took a step closer as she reached her hand out to touch him.

"Y-Y/N?" Blake said tentatively while Ilia looked like she was about to piss herself. Y/N just shook as he looked up quickly with a fire in his eyes. His right fist exploded in electricity as he was on Ilia in an instant. The like a scene straight outta One Punch Man...

"BEGONE THOT!" Y/N absolutely cracked Ilia upside the head as she went flying backwards. She slammed into a tree and was knocked out as Y/N breathed heavily. Ilia's body slumped over as Blake just jumped in surprise.

"Oum Y/N!" Blake said freaking out. "You could've killed her!"

Y/N just deadpanned at Blake as she faltered under his gaze.

"Yeah I'm not sure if you noticed but SHE JUST STABBED ME IN THE THROAT!" Y/N yelled as he rubbed his new scar. "Aw come on! I didn't have any scars on my neck and now I do...this is main character abuse..."