xxxii.

I hope this chapter is like a little surprise, even I didn't see this happening but whop :) 

The next day, Rhaenar had been informed of Mero's presence in her camp, her eyes instantly alight in laughter at the thought

The next day, Rhaenar had been informed of Mero's presence in her camp, her eyes instantly alight in laughter at the thought. She would make him wait until she was ready, regardless of how long that would be. She was careful, precise as she picked a high neck dress, a slit running down the side to present her legs to keep her cool. She knew how men like that thought, she'd been surrounded by one long enough.

It was almost the same routine she had been through with Viserys, a dress to act as armour around herself; to protect her from his wandering gaze. She had always promised herself when Viserys died, she would never let a man make her feel weak; like she was worthless. Rhaenar let Khal Drogo's gold necklace hang in the valley of her breasts, her hand touching at the cool metal. She wasn't going to disappoint, she refused it.

Rhaenar left with a heavy heart as she walked through the camp, eyes darting to her as she moved through.They hadn't been here long, but long enough to make an entrance. Rhaenar smiled as she entered, barely keeping her attention on the men as she slipped past them. "Your Grace, allow me to present the captains of the Second Sons, Mero of Braavos, Prendahl na Ghezn, and, um..." Ser Barristan trailed off as she sat down, crossing her legs in front of her. She had spent all but ten seconds in their company, and already she disliked them.

"Daario Naharis." The third one greeted. Her eyes ran across them; Mero was the largest in size of them all, a cocky aura to him as he stood with his hands crossed in front of him, his eyes running her up and down. The second, an older man with dark eyes that seemed to take in everything as his long dark hair framed his face; and finally the third and tallest; he was younger than the others, a cheeky look in his eyes as he looked at her sister. Interesting, she thought, raising her chin.

Mero sauntered up first, smirking. "You are the Mother of Dragons?" He asked. "I swear I fucked you once in a pleasure house in Lys." She'd heard rumours of what occurred there.

The crudeness shocked her as she kept a calm composure, Jorah livid as he looked at the Captain. "Mind your tongue."

His eyes drifted to Jorah's. "Why? He stepped closer, not caring for boundaries as Rhaenar shot Jorah a look, letting Mero sit between Daenerys and herself. "I didn't mind hers." He faced Rhaenar, his arm reaching across the back of the chair. "She licked my ass like she was born to do it." His tongue flickered at her. She could see now that his eyes were the lightest shade of blue she had seen, the colour like the sky as she turned towards him; a scar sitting across his cheek. The smile tugged at her lips as she watched this Titan Bastard.