Ending A. ii.

It feels a little weird calling her Visenya, but here. 

ii.

Visenya's hands sought Aegon's beneath the table as the indigo flickered over towards him, coy smiles upon their faces as they gazed at one another

Visenya's hands sought Aegon's beneath the table as the indigo flickered over towards him, coy smiles upon their faces as they gazed at one another. The feast was for celebration, of a coronation and the soon to be announced wedding that would occur between the pair once the news was made official, hopeful to bring light in the darkest winter.

His thumb stroked against the back of her hand, soothing the skin beneath a callous tip as his arm was desperate to wrap around her, pulling her into his embrace as she preened beneath his touch. Shared glances, and whispers were all they were allowed as the knowing eyes of Varys watched them, urging Tyrion to gander as his brows rose in a manner of 'I told you so'. The Hand simply drinking deeply from his cup with a roll of his eyes, a smile hidden beneath the rim.

They were feasting in the thick of the night, the winds howling around them and the stars shining above them, at the request of Visenya. She wanted it open, for all of her men to feast in the courtyard of the Keep and spill out into the streets as all those in King's Landing were welcomed to feast in street parties; the festivities having become city wide.

Visenya held her Commanders at the top table; Tywin, Harry, and Torgo allowing themselves to loosen up as Varys and Tyrion conversed with Jaime and Brienne, the two Knights becoming talk of those around them as their hands brushed against one anothers, sharing similar gazes to those of the Queen and the Prince. Despite the bad blood held between the King in the North and the Queen of Westeros, Visenya had still allowed for Jon to sit alongside Sansa, becoming welcomed guests with Ser Barristan, Gendry, and Arya.

Vis' smile grew as she watched them all. "You're having a good time." Aegon noted, seeing the flush in her cheeks from the red wine, the hue slowly growing to the tip of her nose as she clutched the cup in one hand.

She nodded. "It's good to finally smile, to truly appreciate the men who fought to get us here." Vis said, glancing between him and the others as she noted the close table of the Storm Lords, and the Golden Company; a drinking competition sure to break out.

"They did it because they believe in you, and look. A whole Kingdom here to celebrate." Aegon noted, reaching out for his cup before raising it, clinking it against the edge of hers. "Queen of the Seven Kingdoms."

Vis shook her head in disbelief, swallowing the wine as he did. Their eyes twinkled, still shocked at being back home as she reached out, taking his hand in her lap again. "Speeches!" Harry cried out as he flew up from his seat, the wine in his cup flying as he stumbled.