lxx.

I'm sorry. Rhae does deserve the world. 

Rhaenar had been sick for a whole week following their time together, her hand clutching the bowl as her stomach turned again

Rhaenar had been sick for a whole week following their time together, her hand clutching the bowl as her stomach turned again. It was the heat, she was sure of it, the days past having been scorching compared to what they were used to. Almost a month had passed since her time with Oberyn and Mero, and they were practically inseparable.

Mero's hands fished back the strands as her stomach rolled, her fist tightening. They'd been at it for an hour, moving between passing her a cup of water and positioning her on the bed before helping her cross again. "You should not be going today." Oberyn stated, his back against the door as he eyed the greenish tinge to her skin.

Rhaenar shook her head. "No, I'm fine. It's just a little sickness." She said softly, grasping a towel from the side before wiping her lips, the indigo of her eyes a little lifeless.

"This has been going on for a week, that means it's not a little sickness." The thought had turned between the two boys, the odds of it being true almost astronomically small; they know better than to bring it up.

Rhae rolled her eyes, taking Mero's hand as he pulled her up. "I'm fine." She repeated, watching as their eyes met again. "What? What is it?"

The word hung heavy in the air as both of them avoided saying it. Sickness, tiredness, even mood swings all pointed to one thing. "It's nothing."

"Clearly it's something if you both are thinking it but don't want to tell me." She snapped.

Mero bit his lip, knowing it was only right that he said it. "Pregnant."

Rhaenar stumbled back in shock that he dared even utter it, that he thinks she could even be. Hadn't he seen her break enough over the past few weeks? And didn't he have to reassemble her piece by piece. "Don't."

"It's true, Rhaenar. You're sick, you have been for a week. You've been tired, and you're bloated." She gasped, hands dropping to her stomach. He called her bloated. Rhaenar turned to the mirror, shaking her head as she looked. Okay, so she looked a little larger than normal, that didn't mean she was bloated.