li.

There's a great, little video on youtube if you want to check it out on fireflies, I've never seen them before so I used this as inspo!

The night had become encroached in the thickness of an ethereal light; fireflies no bigger than a pinky nail had settled themselves at home in the air, their little wings carrying them

The night had become encroached in the thickness of an ethereal light; fireflies no bigger than a pinky nail had settled themselves at home in the air, their little wings carrying them. The soft green that emanated from their body lit for a moment before disappearing, the next one taking its place as though the audience had become surrounded by twinkling stars. Rhaenar grinned at the sight, her lips pulling back from her teeth as she stood, gazing up at them all.

The Palace that she had been inside just hours ago, was alight in the shades of green; any previous hints of that mutlicoloured glass instantly washed away as candle light flickered from beneath. It was magical here, like a complete fairy tale as the audience dispersed themselves. Ladies sat in their fine gowns, their legs tucked beneath them as they were joined by equally as lavish dressed men; some chatting excitedly, others laying back to gaze at the stars.

She stalked between them, focusing on the expanse of water, a soft bubble of a fountain from the centre. Lily Pads with wide blooms of pale pink flowers, and reeds that brushed with the soft winds had settled within the shallow water that lined it, the base a pale blue stone that seemed to illuminate the surrounding area. Rhaenar hovered at the edge, the wide pool having been split into sections for the water dancers; daring them to unsettle the water. She looked to each of these Braavosi citizens, taking in their fine clothes.

They had all chosen the similar shades that sat within the faucated glass of the Sealord's Palace, shades of baby pink or aqua blue, velvet in swirls along the doublets and stays. She, herself, had been wrapped within a thick blanket of navy, a Bravoosi national print having decorated it in an even deeper indigo. Rhaenar was in awe of the night life here, of the beauty this place had transformed into as the citizens became one with the nature around them.

Beside them, musicians had set themselves up; violins, harpiscords, and all forms of soft tinkering flowing from their instruments as they set the tone. It was as though the entire field had shifted, become a dream-like reality. Rhaenar spotted Harry, his armour left discarded as he mosied around in his tunic and breeches, his movements fluid. "Harry!" She cried out, approaching the man who wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Is Braavos always this beautiful?"

He laughed, turning them slightly. "The Sealord's Palace and the Moon Pool are, but the rest of Braavos has a different charm to it." He eased, watching as two chairs were pulled up for them. They sat down, Rhaenar's indigo eyes alight with shades of lighter purple as she glanced around, her mood instantly lifting. "Are you looking forward to seeing the Water Dancers of Braavos?" He asked, Rhae nodding eagerly.