lxii.

Mero accompanied Rhaenar back to the pyramid as Red and Blue went off with Grey Worm to handle the body of the Harpy; any happiness that the two of them had shared moments earlier was gone at the news. She would have to form another council to discuss what was to happen to Mossador, then a quick trial where he got to give his account of events, before delivering justice. This was the worst side of being Queen, the hardest choice over what to do with an individual's life.

"I'll go get get Ser Barristan, Qotho, Meria, and Missandei, do you think you can handle Harry, Sebastion, and Malthar?" She nodded, her shoulders slumped. Mero sighed, pressing a quick kiss to her forward. "We can return to the Market when we next have a free day, I promise." He said, gently coaxing her to the rooms of her men.

"I know." She whispered, her tone close to upset. He didn't know how to help as he pressed another kiss to her lips before letting her walk away. She just wished for one day where things didn't seem to mess themselves up, or for Queenly duties to take a back seat. Rhae shuffled to the guest rooms, nodding to the Unsullied before knocking on the door.

The door was pulled open quickly, the flustered face of Harry greeting her as a cheshire grin stretched upon his lips. "My Queen." He greeted, looking over her before frowning slightly. "What appears to be the matter?"

Rhae swallowed deeply, her eyes falling across his blushed cheeks, his breathing laboured. "The Son of the Harpy member that the boys brought in a few days ago was found murdered, the man that stands accused is Mossador."

His thick brows fell, confusion washing over him. "Mossador? The man on the council?" She nodded.

"I'm calling a council now to discuss what should happen to him; whether he faces a trial or not." He looked down for a moment, agreeing with her before shuffling, his doors opening wider.

She peeked in, seeing a window pulled open, bright light bathing the room; a large bed sat almost untouched in the centre, and his beautiful adornments placed equally apart on the side table, a royal blue velvet cloth beneath them. He had books stacked either side, and littering his table; a half burnt candle, and a goblet just in front of a pushed out chair. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt?" Rhae quickly apologised, realising she should have at least acknowledged her rudeness for rushing in like that.

He glanced over his shoulder at the books. "No, no. I was just reading up on my elephants; beautiful creatures, truly." He muttered, the blush only deepening from a soft pink to a bright rosy hue. She wanted to squeal at how soft Harry was, and how utterly devoted to his elephants he was.