ci.

I'm so sorry for not updating, wattpad was being really buggy and it wouldn't let me post, reply to comments or anything! I'm so sorry. I've tried to reply to most, but I'm not sure. 

Rhaenar had been left confined to her room, her body weak as she rested back on the bed

Rhaenar had been left confined to her room, her body weak as she rested back on the bed. The indigo seemed hollow, her cheeks guant as her eyes sat looking at the stupid scroll. Rhaenar had half a mind to throw it in the fire, destroy the letter, but everytime she thought of that, she thought of how selfish that was. It was the only piece of evidence of Rhaegar and Lyanna's affair, of Jon and Rhaenar's parentage.

So, she had taken to looking the other way. To watch and the sun rose, sat high in the sky, and then fell to the horizon. It had been a week, and only today had she received news of Jon, Aegon, and Jorah's arrival at Eastwatch. Her stomach twisted, her throat growing tight as she looked out to the stormy sky. Today had been the first that it threatened with the dark clouds, almost looking as though it might pour it down; the air having taken a chill to it as the hair rose upon her arms.

Today felt off, even by her standards as she rested within the furs, feeling the white flickers of hair beneath her fingertips. Tyrion had requested bedrest after her fainting spell, Varys only agreeing to preserve her sanity and to not overwork herself; Missandei and Shaqafi clinging to the door as their eyes watched her with sadness. Rhaenar had refused anyone entrance, the only person to cross the threshold was the staff, who brought her her meals - not that they were particularly touched, her mind weighed too much.

Rhaenar didn't want to think about it; thinking about it makes it all the more real, and the thick lump in her throat only grows. She had this huge secret upon her shoulders, and perhaps she should have been happy, but it only complicated everything so much more. Her hand clenched, her eyes searching the distance. A knock sounded heavy against the wood, her attention turning but not her eyes as it was pushed open. "Forgive me, Your Grace. I thought I would check up on you." A warm voice greeted her, Ser Barristan moving further in. "The two idiots are thinking you're on your deathbed."

Her lip quirked up, inviting him in further as the first emotion she had shown in days was finally drawn out of her. "They're being dramatic, debating if you're being poisoned or worse."

Rhaenar smiled this time, turning her head to face Ser Barristan as he sat, her hand reaching out for his. "And what do you think?" She questioned him, voice rough as their hands locked, hers so warm against his cold one.

"I think you just need time, you've been under tremendous stress." Like he wouldn't believe, Rhae thought, her eyes softening. "Come tell me." He urged her.