lxxxvii.

Yah, I know. It's a problematic choice for Aegon but it's free to interpretation; I just really like the cockiness of Bjorn for Aegon. 

She found herself resting back within a steaming tub of water, her eyes closed as her fingers gently massaged free her braids

She found herself resting back within a steaming tub of water, her eyes closed as her fingers gently massaged free her braids. There had been no news from Oberyn or Dorne, but it had been revealed that Yara and Ellaria had been spotted in the capital. Rhaenar's shoulders ached from the tension, her body sinking further into the scolding heat. Not in a long time had she thought the fragranced water of a bath would soothe her the way this did, but as her muscles eased and a sigh left her mouth, she felt the peace. "You don't have to sit there all day, you know that?"

The footsteps echoed from behind her to beside her, resting as Aegon's face met her line of view. Bubbles and rose petals gave her enough modesty from wandering eyes, but he ensured that the midnight blue would not find the water. "Do you often invite men to your chambers to witness you bathe?" He asked, Rhaenar shooting him a glare to keep it buttoned.

"Consider yourself lucky, any other would have their eyes gouged." She teased, double checking that the bubbles would keep her concealed. "Besides, I didn't call you here to stare."

His brow arched. "What did you call me here for?"

Leaning forward, she pulled her knees into her chest, resting her head on her arms. "What have you found out?"

Rhaenar had found that Aegon had many talents that he kept hidden from them, one of them being he was brilliant at blending in. "About Jon Snow?" She nodded. "Not a lot. They're fairly boring; don't converse much." She clicked her tongue, her eyes finding his. "I don't think they're here for anything but the Long Night bullshit."

She sighed, that wasn't the news she was hoping for. "You're honestly telling me that nothing is going on with Jon Snow? No secret plot with Cersei? No hidden agendas?"

Aegon shook his head, reaching up to run his fingers through his braids. "Absolutely nothing." Bollocks. The look on Rhae's face couldn't hide how she felt inside. "You're disappointed?"

"It's easier to find a common ground with an enemy that wants you dead, than any enemy that needs your help."she told him. "If Jon Snow only came here to join forces to fight this Army of the Dead, then this will go two ways. I join him, or he leaves here and joins Cersei."