xcvii.

Please do not forget that they do not know they are twins, thoughts get a little weird if you're not into that. This book has three endings too! So if you like incest, there's one for you, if you don't there's one for you; and my personal favourite is the third ending because it has my babies in. 

"You're angry with me."

"Angry is one way to put it, you're a flat out idiot." Rhaenar hissed as she faced Aegon, the indigo eyes aflame with pure rage as she paced back and forth, her brows dipping and raising with every pace of the room. "You!" She cried out, moving in front of him before jamming her finger to his chest. "Are one of the last Targaryens in this world!" She all but screamed, poking his chest with every word. "And you sign up for stupid shit like going beyond the wall!"

He smirked, enraging her further. "It's going to be fun." He teased, watching as she raised her hands to the air in silent questioning. Why was she graced with a dumb family member now? Aegon laughed gently, tugging her to him as his eyes shined. "Rhae, everything will be fine. We'll go North, grab one of these things, and return home. There will be no trouble."

"You're going to have to get near the Army of the Dead to get one of these things, or did you forget that?" She asked, settling her hands onto either one of his biceps, glancing up. "All it takes is one thing to go wrong, and we would lose you all; then what hope do we have of defeating them?"

He sighed, reaching up to tangle a hand into the free braids, winding the silken strands between his fingers. The touch tugged at her scalp, her eyes closing as a shiver ran down the length of her spine; easing the tension in her shoulders. "We're skilled fighters, we've seen battle before. With the luck of Gods on our side, it'll be smooth sailing."

"You're not caring enough about this, you're being foolish." She told him, shaking her head; not willing her eyes to open.

Aegon smiled down. "And you're worrying too much. If Jon Snow didn't think this was doable, why would he agree to go? Why would he not have just sent me and Jorah there?" She thought about it, nodding. Jon Snow did offer to go, why would he put himself at risk? "What do you think of him? This Jon Snow?"

She laughed, focusing her attention on the tugging. "He's nice, what more is there to that?"