Ending A. iii.

It's not letting me reply to the comments, I'm so sorry! I'll try when I can!

iii.

She could still see the flashes of their faces behind her eyes, the snarling and ripping, the rising of friends as he took over their bodies

She could still see the flashes of their faces behind her eyes, the snarling and ripping, the rising of friends as he took over their bodies. She could feel the cold hand print upon her neck, tightening and tightening as the oxygen left her. Most of all, she could picture the wide eyes of blue, the unnerving coldness in their shades as they looked almost through her. Visenya was reduced to nothing in his grip, her status meaning nothing to him. Jon was right, she was nothing but a child to this man.

The dreams always ended the same, the tightening of the fist as the snarls grew around her, ripping in to those she loved. The faces would change, but the outcome never would. Sometimes it would be Aegon, other times Jon, even Oberyn and Missandei had appeared before her. The freezing cold was threatening to freeze her skin beneath its touch, burning the flesh from white to red to black as it died beneath his grasp; her heart pumping slowly. But her arms wouldn't stop reaching out, desperate to claw at him to get free before they shifted past him.

Tonight it was Aegon, the cocky smile turning to a face of horror before her as the first bony finger ripped into his flesh. The Night King dropped her with a smirk. Her body hitting the floor like a sack of potatoes as she groaned, hands coming either side of her to ease the pain. But the pain didn't matter, she needed to get to Aegon.

Her hands scraped through the snow, nails dragging ice beneath them as she shuffled over. He was crying out her name, screaming for her, but Visenya could do nothing. The first tear flooded her cheek, followed by a second before the panic filled her as his body slumped to the ground beside her.

Blood oozed from the deep scratched, a broken sob slipping from her lips as she touched his cheek. It was still warm, the blood still holding his life as it drained from him. "Egg, egg please." She whined out, begging him to open those midnight blue eyes of his.

She whimpered, resting her head upon his chest as she cried for her brother, her rock. A hand clasped upon her pale locks, tightening on the strands as she raised up. Long gone were the midnight, replaced by the same icy eyes of the Night King. He hissed, harshly tugging her towards gnashing teeth.

Visenya jolted from the bed, her breathing picking up as her lungs struggled to bring in the air she so desperately needed. Those eyes of ice and jaws of gnashing teeth refused to leave her mind, repeating over and over before the darkness enveloped her, bringing her mind to calmness. "Breathe, breathe." A voice whispered, a hand clamping onto her arm as Aegon drew her back. "You're safe. You're safe." He whispered, but the rattle of bones and hissing of deadmen lingered behind her. How could she be safe? How could she breathe? Visenya didn't know how to.