PROLOGUE

Y/N-
-25 years old
-Recently started working for Jeon Enterprises
- her best friend is Jin who recently graduated college with her.
- relationship between her and Jungkook....... To be figured out.

JIN-
-25 years old
- best friends with Y/N and Jungkook
- graduated college with Y/ N and Jungkook
- always took care of Y/N
- spending his five years in high school made him develop feelings for her but only Jungkook knew. Unfortunately, his love was forbidden
- outstandingly handsome

Jungkook-25 years old- Took over his father business early because of reasons- went to college with Y/N and JIN- madly in love with Y/N- Always took care or her- would hurt anyone that came in her part to hurt her- insisted she worked for him

Jungkook
-25 years old
- Took over his father business early because of reasons
- went to college with Y/N and JIN
- madly in love with Y/N
- Always took care or her
- would hurt anyone that came in her part to hurt her
- insisted she worked for him

Jungkook-25 years old- Took over his father business early because of reasons- went to college with Y/N and JIN- madly in love with Y/N- Always took care or her- would hurt anyone that came in her part to hurt her- insisted she worked for him

||

When Y/N first started college, her first best friend was Jin. To be honest, before she started college she had no friends, family, or anyone to care for her. It was as if her life before college was a complete blur.

Jin was always there for her during her entire college years. Not to mention, Y/N was always on top of her classes. Jin was with her when she would succeed, fail, be annoying, gets drunk, help her with her hangovers and she always teased him in a fun way. He would make her smile and that smile was enough for him to for in love with her. But his love for her was forbidden and he understood that...........

He would always be there with her through her bad times when she is sad and being harassed. But no one has ever been there for her but none other than, JEON JUNGKOOK.

In college, the three were in the same class where they all studied business and became best friends. They loved each other. But the love Jungkook shared for Y/N wasn't just any type of love. It was mad love. Jungkook always protected Y/N like a father would protect his daughter. He always teased her, and took her fancy places and would even spend the night with her at her house when Jin wasn't there. If anyone dared stand to hurt her or even touch her he would ensure they were dealt with. But Y/N never gave in.

That is why Y/N being all beautiful and pretty during her entire college years never had a boyfriend. Because everyone knew she belonged to JEON JUNGKOOK.

Not a guy would eye Y/N. Many had a crush on her but she wasn't really
focused on any of them, not even Jungkook, though she admired his likings for her. She loved him as a friend but always seem to act cold with him. Y/N was devoted to becoming a businesswoman.

She was timid when there were times when she would walk through the halls and guys would look at her, but none dared to talk to her. Because she herself knew she belonged to JEON JUNGKOOK, only because that is everyone says. She was actually scared for the boys who think they could win against Jungkook, because in the end, once again, "SHE BELONGED TO JEON JUNGKOOK"

_______________________
Thank you for reading this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please vote😁