Chapter 3

||

Since Jungkook was a young kid he was stubborn. He wasn't always like this but that stopped until one day.

His mom took him to the park. He was this cold person, demanding to get what he wanted, never enjoyed the company of other children his age.
"Kookie honey, what do you want to eat?" His mom asked him as they strolled through the park. " Mom I want ice cream. Actually no I want a balloon, no I want a hotdog......" He continued. Jungkook was never quiet when it comes to something he wanted.

EVERYTHING HE WANTED HE GOT IT.

".....Mom, I want a sandwich and a chocolate bar and chips and......" His voice immediately paused as his mother looked down at him with concern.

"What is Kookie?" She followed the little boy's gaze," HER... I want her.." He tugged on his mother's hand as he pulled her towards the girl she was pointing at.

There she was. Her eyes glistening in the sun as her hair was at the tip of her shoulders flowing like a river with her bangs being blown in her face while the wind blew. Her cute baby blue dress that reached her knee and her white shoes that had white bows on them.

"Mom buy all the ice cream for her now now now..." The little Kookie pulled at the hem of his mother's dress. "I'm sorry my son can be a little out of hand sometimes," he gritted her teeth while smiling between the girl's mom and Jungkook. "Oh no it's fine don't worry.....I know they can be quite a handful,"

But then she spoke.

"Eomma?  Can we buy him an ice-cream please..." She puppy-eyed her mom pulling her hands towards her chest.

Her voice was like music to the boy's ears. Nothing could be compared to her voice; no ringing bell, no instrumental, no chirping birds.

Nothing........nothing was compared to her.

Her mother looked down at her, letting her daughter, " Ok fine, if you don't mine would you and your son joining us for ice cream..... it's on me," her mother spoke the little boy's mother.

"Sure no problem and actually it's on me. It's my son who interrupted. Hi.... sweety....." she spoke to the little girl, "What flavor of ice cream would you like?"

"NO! NO! NO! I said buy her all mom!" little Kookie yelled as he let go of his mother's hand and immediately grabbed the girl's hand intertwining their little fingers together.

" Let's go swing, My little Marshmello!!" He gleamed as her towards the swings while the parents smiled at their kids.......

||

________________________________________

"You stole my heart but I'll let you keep it"