Chapter 68

||

The next morning, Jungkook was woken up by a knock on the door

The next morning, Jungkook was woken up by a knock on the door. He slowly raised up from the bed by suddenly couldn't move since your head lay on his robust chest, your hands on his stomach and your legs curled up in a ball next to him.

You looked so peaceful while sleeping with your cute pout that seemed to always be there when you were sleeping. Jungkook looked down at you and a wide vibrant smile was spread across his face, as he placed a kiss onto your sweet lips, which made you stir slightly in your sleep.

He slowly again moved your hands and head and rested it onto his pillow which made you snuggle into his pillow. He got up and put on a pair of sweatpants before opening the balcony door so that you could get some fresh air when you woke up.

Following that, he made his way to the door to see who it was. When he opened the door he was shaken to see who was standing there.

"Yoongi Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked recalling what he had called you that night and yet still had the audacity to show up at your door.

Before Yoongi could answer, at the corner of his eyes, he could see your restful figure laying down sleeping, with your bare shoulder exposed which only confirmed the sounds that he was hearing last night.

"Ammm... Can we all talk?" He asked. Jungkook was quite confused to why Yoongi wanted to talk, and what he meant by us?

"We? What going on Hyung?" Jungkook questioned. "It's complicated. Nura...... She is...... She was suspicious last night and Hoseok, h-he...." But Yoongi didn't have to continue because Jungkook knew exactly what he was talking about by the minute.

Jungkook didn't know how to react. Should be scared? Frightened? Sad? Worried? He asked himself.

He knew at some point he was going to have had to do it. Say it. Admit it for the first time. Tell the story. Even though the story wants his to tell, but the person who had to tell the story was gone.

He never thought he had to tell in now. Not after when you finally confessed to him and told him how much you love him. Not after he made love to you last night, which amazing and passion you both felt when you lost control and had reached your high, made Jungkook shiver, knowing that if you had ever found out, everything would be gone.

That now sudden, true and intimate love would be gone by just one sentence. But he couldn't risk it. But did he have a choice?

Jungkook nodded to Yoongi, assuring him that he would be there in a moment, as he made his way back into his room, checking on your still adorable sleeping figure.

He knew after he walked into that other room with the others everything would change.

And like I said before. If only when at one point you're the happiest person alive and then within a snap everything comes tumbling down in a second.