Chapter 16

||

You know that feeling when something happened and you can't wait for it to happen again? Well yeah, that's what I'm feeling as I stood in front my mirror trying to cover up the clearly visible hickey that Jimin had given me the other night. Just by looking at it, it brought back memories from that night. The look in his eyes, his husky deep voice, is soft plump lips. Uhhhhh Y/N get a hold of yourself.

But you only wanted more. It was different from the moment you had with Jungkook. It wasn't a better different, it was just.................... different.

Looking at myself in the mirror and ensuring the mark wasn't visible, I checked my attire before heading downstairs where Jungkook was waiting for me to drive me to work.

As Jungkook and I drive to the company, I was so eager to see Jimin. Literally, all I could think about was Jimin. Jungkook on the other hand, noticed that I was dazed off into my own little dreamland and questioned,"Y/N are you ok? You seem happier than usual!"

"Oh I'm great," I replied being totally unaware of the way I acted. "How was your weekend?" And that question made me come out of my dreamland. "Ummm.......... It was okay. I guess. Any normal weekend, right?" You giggled nervously. For sure, no matter what happened you had to make sure Jungkook didn't find out about you and Jimin spending time together. God alone knew what he would do.

It only took a few minutes until you had reached the company. "Ok see you later, I'll be back to get you," Jungkook said as he leaned in a gave you a usual kiss on your cheek." You aren't coming?" You asked. "No not today, I have to check this new building upstate today, so I'm gonna be gone the entire day."

"Ok be safe," was all you said after hopped out of the car and waved Jungkook off. Park Jimin here I come. What the hell Y/N? Are you serious? You asked yourself, didn't believe that you had just said that.

*****

It was now lunch and you hadn't seen Jimin the entire day. Not when you entered the building, not when you were in the lunchroom, in the cafe getting your lunch. Nowhere. You had texted him but he hadn't read the message. Is he avoiding me? Thinking that could be a possibility why you haven't seen him, only caused a pian to your heart.

You were heading back to your office to have lunch, alone, since you usually sat with Jimin.

You sat at your desk, eating your lunch until you heard a knock. Quickly removing your feet that were on your desk, you fixed your position before standing up on your feet and heading to the door allowing the person inside.

But as you opened the door, your body was held by strong arms, foot kicking the door and your body was slammed at the back of the cold door. You halted in your gasp when a pair of lips immediately crashed into yours before even getting to look at the person clearly.

These lips, that were kissing me with both hunger and passion, seem familiar. Too familiar. As you once had them on you. Those shapes. Those shapes that you wanted to be pressed into and being able to feel the heat. That sent. That intoxicating scent, that drives your mind to the great wanders. Then, recognizing the person, even though you definitely knew who it was spoken. "Where have you been all day," he muttered between the kiss, not cutting the connection of your lips. " I literally searched the entire building,"