Chapter 54

||

The morning had arrived as you slowly awoke from your slumber. Normally, the birds would be chirping with the millions of beams of sunlight piercing through the thin, silk, soft, golden cloured curtains. Along with the sweet morning scent and its amazing cool aura that it gave off with the neighbour's food indirectly feeding you but nope. This morning was different. Its actually been a while since you have felt like this.

Well not exactly. Which means, it's been a while since you had a hangover. A having one in a long time wasn't quite pleasing neither, let's say inviting.

You slowly open your eyes, trying your very best to manage the ringing pain striking at different points in your head, holding onto your hair, baring with the pain as you slowly sat up.

As you squint your eyes, looking at your surroundings as you admired it. The cream-coloured room, decorated with beautiful, pearl material curtains and a chandelier in the middle of the medium-sized bedroom and where you were lying on a queen-sized bed, with a couch, television, and a kitchen all in one. 'This room literally has everything' you thought yourself.

Continuing to admire the amazing room, you thought to yourself, ' I didn't know I had all these things in one room' but then coming back from your stupid dreaming land, your eyes shot open as you realized you weren't in your room.

'Where the hell am I' I asked as my head dazed in circles looking around the room again which really wasn't helping because of the each that has now built up to its fullest.

You laid your aching body against the headboard as the board supported your head as you fixed the white cotton robe that hung loosely on your body. Millions of thoughts flowed through your heading, seeping to remember what the hell happened but everything is a blur. All that you could remember was when you arrived at Jimin's house with Namjoon. Everything else was a blur.

But you didn't panic that much as you would remember what happened eventually hence that wasn't your concern at the moment it was his you got here. I think if I was that drunk, Namjoon would have carried me home and I'm not home at the moment so the conclusion that came to your head was the fact that you were kidnapped.

But that was unlikely because firstly who in their right mind would want to kidnap me and secondly a kidnapper wouldn't bring their victim in a fancy hotel like this. bursting your brain, besides the massive headache you looked to your side at the nightstand.

There stood a cup of water long with tablets, reading 'Eat me' and ' Drink me'.

Well, this kidnapper is quite something else. How nice. Along with the pills and the drink, there was a note saying 'I'm Sorry'.

Not going to lie, I think that this kidnapper is literally the best kidnapper in history. Because according to movies, this is not supposed to play out like this.