Chapter 66

||

Warming🔞

"What do you want?" he whispered as he then trailed hot kisses down your neck, across your jawline while pulling your body closer and breathing heavily once again he couldn't find the urge. "

Tell me........tell me so............... I can give it to you."

With no energy left, you let out a shaky moan, body falling into his addicted touch completely compelled by his touch, "You.........I WANT YOU......"

The next thing I knew Jungkook grabbed me by my legs as he carried me in bridal style into the room, not approaching the bed as yet while placing the watch on the bedside table only to slam my body against the wall which made you wince in pain bit, the arousal quickly cleared it up. 

You don't know what the fucking hell has gotten into you at the moment, you weren't even drunk but all could think was that you wanted Jungkook. You wanted all of him. Now.

Your eyes opened when he slammed you against the wall, as you saw him glaring at you. He looked scary for a moment, but that was all covered up the lust that sparkled in his light brown eyes. This pupils growing made you shiver to your spin.

Jungkook pressed you harder into the wall, not doing anything but just staring at each other, allowing yourselves to be tortured but he wanting urge, only growing rapidly.

He pressed you harder, wanting to fell every inch of your body. Jungkook knew what he was doing. He wants drunk and wasn't going to take advantage of the moment, but the barrier he put was already broken.

He had to just let the lie go for once.

His hearing you whisper that you wanted him, only made his wants increase. As Jungkook was pressed against you, he could feel his member already getting harder by the second.

His eyes kept trailing from your lips to your eyes. The eyes that sparkled just like his and the lips that you nonchalantly but, which triggered him more.

"Fuck!" He groaned and he couldn't fight the torture as he took you soft, plump, sweet lips back into his once again. You breaking him go insane and little did he know, your arousal was more than his.

You immediately respond to his kiss, hungrily, lustfully, but yet passionately. His hands-on your waist dropped tighter, pressing you more into the wall only for him to feel you more, every single inch of your curves.

You could feel the pressure executed by Jungkook's member that was deeply pressed into your high, that only led to you moaning his mouth.

You drove your hands to his hair, gripping his now messy locks. You pulled his hair, as Jungkook flung back his head, just by the simple action.