Chapter 62

||

Romance is created through affection between the two of you, like compliments, light touching or remembering what your partner likes—like their favourite ice cream or a single stem of their favourite flower.

Greer says. "Romance can be found when you pay attention to your partner, remember what they like and show them they matter to you."

And that was what Jeon Jungkook never ever failed to do when he was with Kim Soo Yeon.

Today was special to them. Well, he wanted it to be special for them, after today. It was the day before they both started college.

Normally one would be packing, getting their schedule in order, and going to bed early so get a good night sleep for the next day. But Jungkook had a different way to spend his night with his love.

Soo Yeon was now getting dressed for her date that Jungkook told her about. But she thought it would be some normal place because Jungkook always took her on dates appreciating their relationship and love spending time with each other.

After Jungkook picked her up, Jungkook only told her that they would be visiting parks today. Since their first date and where he confessed at a park, their liking for parks grew.

First he took her to one of Soeul's most famous parks, Bukhansan National Park.
There they walked across the bridge and admired the view. Soo Yeon loved nature. That was who she is. She knows her little about it but feels as if she nature's number one lover.

The mountain view was amazing, while they strolled down the grey, paved, smooth engraved rocks.

After their small but not really tiring hike, they had lunch where Jungkook took her to the next Park

Jungkook had reserved the seating area for the day for them so that they could enjoy it together. Tapgol Park was truly a beauty.

"Here we are!" Jungkook chanted as he spun around like a top, enjoying the emptiness that they are provided and the fresh smell of nature.

"Wowwwwww Jungkook where did you find a place like this. I'm literally about to cry" Soo Yeon pretended to year up. "I love it!" She approached her boyfriend, after wrapping her hands around his figure, embracing him then pecking him on the lips.