Chapter 56

||

That was until your hand reach his lower abdomen, reaching for the buckle of his pants. You manage to unbuckle his pants, moving it down as Jungkook observed as you bit your wet like you pulled his jeans off, leaving him in his boxers.

And there was where you had enough of your disgusting and relentless behaviour and you pulled up, your chest heaving up and own hyperventilating with your hands your chest, now realising it was now morning as you murmured to yourself,

"WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO?!?!!??!?!?!!??!?!"

You were literally freaking out of your mind right now. You didn't know what to do neither think as you pulled the blanket off, processing everything as you gripped the hair that was glued to your scalp.

The bed is cold and empty just like you. The dark bedroom, setting the aura with the curtains pulled down and the stillness of the air.

You close your eyes shut tight, as you try to maintain your breathing, breathing slowly in and out, in and out.

You mind reversed back through that night. Now as you can clearly remember everything. Everything that happened.

I was drunk.

I was drugged.

I made out with Yoongi.

Jungkook hit me. He abused me.

We made out and I-

And I-I I with even know what I did, to be honest.

But those things didn't matter, but one. The fact that Jungkook hit me and then I made out with him.

What was really going on in my head at that moment? I wasn't confused. No, I wasn't. But I was angry.

Well, I am, at myself for my revolting behaviour but I want angry at Jungkook. And that is what actually confused me.

What is acceptable for my nauseating behaviour?

Yes, because I was drugged.

Do I regret kissing Jungkook after he hit me?

No, I didn't. The night wasn't that clear but I could clearly remember how the kiss was. It was different. It was dominating but I liked it.

Do I want it to happen again?

Maybe?

Would you forgive Jungkook for hitting you?

At this point, I would. Why?

Because I lov-

Wait no, no, no........... I don't know

But I could remember how his lips felt against mines clearly as I made the first move. The common saying that people when are drunk they speak the truth, it made me wonder if I said anything but I sure did do.