Chapter 15

||

It has been a week since the unspeakable scene that happened between Jungkook and me, but we never talked about it. And I actually appreciated that.

I'm now getting ready to go on a " date" as Jimin had stated because he said something about "getting to know me better" and me having nothing to do on a Saturday evening agreed.

Plus I didn't mind spending my evening with him. We always talked when we were at work, he bought me coffee every other morning and we also had coffee together at the coffee shop that I loved down the street. Not to mention, I also got coffee every day from Jungkook. Without upsetting the wonderful and caring gentlemen, I had both. Cause why not?

Looking at myself in the mirror, I put in a pair of earrings and the land bracelet that Jungkook had given to me since I hadn't worn it out. I took one look again in the mirror as I was wearing a pink off shoulder top that was tucked into my favorite pair of light blue jeans.

 I took one look again in the mirror as I was wearing a pink off shoulder top that was tucked into my favorite pair of light blue jeans

You had put extra effort into the way you looked. Spending time with Jimin only gave you the butterflies, and you like it. He provoked you, without him knowing, for you to present the best of yourself for him. You wanted to show Jimin the real you.

It was a matter of seconds when I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my purse before heading down the stairs towards the door. Jimin said to wear something cozy so I wouldn't feel cold as we were going to the movies.

"Hey Chimmy!" You smiled as you reached out and gave him a hug. "U-Um....." He stuttered, " You ready to go?" He asked jaw dropped looking at you from head to toe. You looked amazingly gorgeous, that it sent shivers through Jimin's body. "Whenever you are!!!" You gleamed excitedly for your "date".

You weren't always nervous for dates since you always had them with Jungkook. But Jimin was different. The drive to the theatre was surprisingly quiet. Jimin was quite talkative but he was silent which was rare.

You kept biting your bottom lip and when you always caught Jimin's eyes pulling away from your figure as if he was seen a ghost. Your mouth was literally twitching to break the silence, so you did.

"So....." Jimin jumped as you spoke, "what movie are we going to see?" It took Jimin a few long seconds to answer until he eventually did,"E-Endings, Beginnings" he said still stuttering. It made you feel away as if he didn't want to be with you at the moment.

" Jimin, am I bothering. I'm sorry you can drop me off he-" you were cut off.

"N-No you're not, its just that......." He spoke nervously as he could feel his hands pouring buckets of sweat," you, y-you just look.....u-um........" He turned to me as we had stopped at a red light," ....... you look so beautiful...... I mean you always do, not saying that you don't always do........ But you look extra beautiful today," he came in conclusion to his final complement, as your face immediately grew flushed red with his complement. Seeing how your face lit up, he apologized,"I'm sorry, I should turn back, you may find me annoying," he stated looking for a place to turn. But what he did see coming was the kiss you planted on his cheek.