Chapter 41

||

It was now the weekend and since u was going out with the boys tonight bowling, I decided to go back to my house, leaving Jimin so he could have some peace. I was actually sad about leaving. He always kept company and he was a really good friend. But to mention amazing cute when he didn't even try.

Since the day I had lunch with the guys and I and Jungkook made up it was actually going pretty good.

Jungkook cane back to work as normal. I managed to get the boys number and surprisingly they all texted me often. Which was quite strange. But it was nice.

I really like them. They all had common personalities. No wonder they were all friends.

I was actually surprised knew them. I can't remember him mentioning anything like that. But that wasn't the main part. At least he came to visit. He barely did. He did say that he would spend some time with me so I'm looking forward to doing. He wasn't really around. It was if he wasn't my actual brother.

As I walked into my house, I had left Jimin's at lunch so I just have to do some cleaning and then get ready.

According to Jin, he told me that I had to dress amazing but no matter what I would never look as handsome as him. But who am I kidding, no one can beat him. Have you seen that face?

Taehyung also seemed really into fashion also. What I managed to care upon that he only wore Gucci. How fascinating.

I was now informed of the mirror adjusting my clothes as Jungkook should be here in a few minutes to pick me up to head to the Bowling alley.

I walked downstairs, I hoped for the best.

This should be good. Right? What could possibly go wrong?

Jungkook and I are now heading to the alley. "I don't think I'm gonna do anything. I may just watch y'all, " I spoke reducing the silence in the car since he came and pick me up. When he saw he was all bubbly but when I entered the car he just scanned me up and down and just froze. Why do people constantly look at me like then saw so ghost?

"What do you mean. You have to bowl. " he turned towards my direction. "Jungkook you know I suck at bowling. I think if the object of the game was to roll the ball in the gutter I was a world champion trust me. " I joked.

"Well, I clearly remembered telling you last time that I would teach you." His words caught me off guard as I quickly directed my head towards him, "Oh hell no!!"

"Y/N not Princess. " he gave you a smirk. "Because...... What makes you think you can teach me. I'm sure that you're not good enough for yourself." Jungkook then started to laugh and you knew the reason why.

Who am I kidding? Jungkook not being good at something. Not in this world he isn't.

"Oh, the princess never underestimate the Jungkook. " I scoffed. "How about we make a bet on this one?" I stated.