Chapter 65

||

"Ugh! Namjoon would please sit your ass one place and stop moving!" Jin groaned

"Well Jin, can you move your wide shoulders and stop rubbing then in my face!" You bellowed.

"Y/N why aren't you sitting down with your lover in front?" Hobi teased as you softly hit him on the head.

"Because Jungkook and I have to bond. Right, brother?" Jimin smirked as he sat comfortably in the front seat along with Jungkook, with Jungkook rolling his eyes.

"WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!! AT LEAST YOONGI AND I ARE THE ONLY TWO DECENT ONES HERE!!!" Nura yelled because of the rattling.

"What about me?" Taehyung chimed in. "Oh yes and the surprisingly quiet alien!"

We were now on our way to one of Jungkook's house for his birthday. May I remind you of the house where Jungkook carried me to when we had our session in the pool.

Yepp that one.

The eventually ride to the house wasn't really what was on your mind, you were planning on a way to give Jungkook the watch when you both alone. But you want it to be special as you were planning on telling him how you feel as well.

But you wanted it to be done perfectly. And the main thing that you need to have is confidence and that really seems difficult to build up.

We had now arrived at the house and as we entered, the house looks the same as before, probably a different smell of the scented candle that was lit on the table in the entrance and the fireplace on, heating the coldness of the and creating more goosebumps than I had already had.

"Ok let's get the rooms stored out!" Jungkook instructed. "Ok Mr CEO, you're not in work so you can address us like your workers." Yoongi joked.

I was surprised Yoongi had been acting....chill and normal lately. But as usual, it's hard to figure him out, whether it is all an act or if it's real. But I'm praying that it's real.

"Just for that Mr Kim Taehyung, you can sleep on the couch!" Jungkook gave him a sly smile along with a smirk smeared across his mouth.

"Oh come onnnnn......" Taehyung groaned. "Alright, cine. You'll get the first room on the right. Jimin you can sleep with him or the room next to him. Whatever I don't care." Jungkook stated but not an upset way. "Of course he's with me" Taehyung smirked, causing Jimin's face to light up.

"Jin you're the second door on the left, Namjoon the first door on the left, Yoongi last door at the end of the hallway and finally Hoseok and Nura. There is another room upstairs but the bed is pretty small so if you want there is a bedroom downstairs, it's the biggest other than mines so it's your choice!" Jungkook explained.

"We'll take the one downstairs," Nura said. "Of course we are, the biggest the room the more-" but Nura slapped his hand stopping him from completing that sentence. "Ouch!"