Chapter 64

||

"Decoration Check!"

"Food Check!"

"Drinks Check!"

" Music Check!"

"Six annoying but lovable boys Check!"

"Big Stuff Rabbit Check!"

"Jungkook Present Check!"

"Jungkook Check! Wait no, where is Jungkook? What is taking him so long!!!" You groaned to yourself as you walk out to the back of Jungkook's home where everyone is.

Everything looked astonishing, the decorations, sparkling water of the pool highlighting the evening. It was perfect.

Balloons hanging with the lighting complimenting the dark night sky. The entire day was full of preparation and hard work but it was all worth it.

"Damn Y/N. If Jungkook isn't going to have you, I would!!!" Taehyung joked as you approach them, with Jimin giving him a serious glare.

"You really do look beautiful Y/N!" Jimin said as they all turned there faces towards me making me blush.

Moving around the littlest things in the backyard, the chair, the napkins, the glasses, everything, ensuring everything was fine, Nura approached me as she stood me up one place

"Calm down Y/N. Everything is already perfect. You have nothing to worry about. And I know Jungkook would love it. And if he doesn't. He has issues..." she chuckled as I took a deep breath and smiled at her.

" But he's not here as yet. It's already 8:30. What's taking him so long? He was supposed to get out of work at five. " I explained. "Don't worry, he should here soon." She patted my shoulder, assuring me that everything was going to be fine.

Jungkook, on the other hand, had some business to take care of. One would say the enemy is always one step ahead but that does not always play one.

And Jungkook proved that fact.

He thought that his father was the only person who could hire investigators. But his father had him wrong. As he hired people to spy on his spies.