Chapter 5

||

I didn't even bother to look at the person, as I stepped aside. The male figure pressed the button to the last floor as well. The man, who looked young with a black coat and tight jeans then shifted his gaze on me.

He stared at me for quite a few seconds and the tension was hot. Feeling uncomfortable, I looked up. And boy did I regret that.

There he stood, not too tall but good height, the jacket he wore suited his attire with the turtle neck sweater that clasped his neck and his black pants. I failed to notice his black glasses that perfectly laid on his face with his muffled blonde hair. It was he was the new fifty shades of black.

" Hi, nice to meet you," be let out his hand taking be out of my dreamland, "I'm a new employee here so I guess I should start socializing

" Hi, nice to meet you," be let out his hand taking be out of my dreamland, "I'm a new employee here so I guess I should start socializing."

"Uh-...."

" Jimin, Park Jimin." He let out a soft laugh as I felt my voice stuck in my throat.

"Y-Yn, K-Kim Y/N" I stuttered like a toddler. I shook his hand. He then let go of my hand stuffing it in his leather jacket leaning against the side of the elevator.

I looked up to see what level we were at. Why did Jungkook have to have a twenty-story building? We were only on level fifteen.

" Well, I thought this job was gonna be another set of trash that my dad got me into but....." He said as he stepped closer to me allowing me to step back because of the close tension. I stepped back until my body met the cold surface of the grey shiny elevator wall. " .......I didn't think they were going to be pretty girls like you here. Don't get me wrong but your beautiful." he said staring at every feature that was present on my face. He then stopped his tracks.

Jimin tucked a strand of my hair behind my hair as he gazed constantly lingered between my eyes and my lips.

He didn't know what that feeling was. I was the feeling that I had gotten a few days ago with Jungkook. I didn't know if my body supposed to feel so weak.

He then lifted his glasses, revealing his beautiful dazzling eyes. My eyes immediately dived into his. I didn't know what to do. All I wanted was for him to kiss me. He plump, pink, full lips. I didn't give a damn if it was my first kiss. He provoked his weird but sensual feeling to me. I may be stupid wanting to kiss him. I don't even know who he is but I didn't care.

He started to lean in closer to my face, reducing the proximity of our faces. He stared back at fought at my eyes and lips again as I did the same while licking my lips.

He finally leaned in but I thought I would tell those lips on mines but instead, he layed a kiss on my neck. My head unintentionally bent backward allowing him to have better access to my neck. My body easily fell into his as his veiny manly hands gripped my jawline. He sucked not roughly on my neck but softly. I immediately driver my hand to be tangle with his blonde, soft hair. I tripped his hair tighter as I let an uncontrolled sound leave my mouth.