Chapter 58

||

A/n: before you read this chapter, I uploaded the last chapter. Be sure to read that one before you read this one please see.

Now one with the story.........

You entered through the gates of Jungkook's home and upon racing the front door, you find it slightly opened

You entered through the gates of Jungkook's home and upon racing the front door, you find it slightly opened. You furrowed your eyebrows as you call his name but get no answer.

You rang his doorbell but he didn't answer. You proceeded to call him, verbally and through his phone but he didn't pick up. His cars were home so that definitely means that he is home. Business trip my foot.

Where could he be, you thought? After about ten minutes and no answer, you decided to enter the house.

As you entered, your eyes shot open to the untidy and messy house. This was so unlikely of Jungkook. You went into the living room, no sign of Jungkook.

Then into the kitchen, no Jungkook.

You went into his backyard, bit Jungkook.

Where the hell is he?

Walking around Jungkook's house, you completely beautiful his House. It was the ideal type of house anyone would want to live it.

You wished that one day, hopefully, you and Jungkook could maybe live together, you let the thought linger in your head, smiling at yourself.

You called Jungkook when you were inside the house but he didn't answer. After contemplating whether you should invade his privacy and go upstairs so finally made a decision. And you did.

As you ventured, glasses were shattered along with other embellishments onto the ground. There were also few papers on the ground.

One would say that you feared being with Jungkook after what he did. But you weren't. Why? You really don't have that completely figured out yet.

Love?

Your scares and besties had almost vanished from your skin. There was another reason why you weren't afraid of Jungkook now, or you forgave him so easily.

You did wrong as well.

The upstairs of his house was basically, two flat house built-in one. You entered a few rooms that eventually lead to his room. You knew that this was his room because he had brought you and Jin over many times during college to hang.

You knocked on the door of his room, but again no answer. You knocked louder and longer but no longer. You called him but he didn't answer. So that leads you to one choice.

As you opened the door, the room was dark, the curtains seemed down, so you reached for the light.

As you put on the light, your eyes shot open. The entire room, trashed, papers, glass, vases, furniture, surfing. Everything was a complete mess and disaster.