starting match of nationals

The first opponent of raimon were shuriken Jr. High. The team was practicing on the field like usual. The stadium was full of people. Nathan had decided to stay in the team and Jennifer was more than happy about it.

Suddenly a player of shuriken Jr high stole the ball from Axel. "Hey who are u?" Mark shouted at him. "I don't need to tell u my name." That guy replied with a smirk. "He is gonna get slapped" Jennifer whispered between her teeth. "U r Axel blaze right.? "He asked Axel."I have heard alot about u.my name is sail blue."
"That didn't take much long did it?" Jennifer scoffed.

I am here to challenge u. Let's dribble down the field."
"Get away. I m not doing it" Axel said calmly.
"Why u a chicken?" He teased
"Hey how dare u say that." Mark shouted at him
"I m not talking to u" that sail guy replied.
"I won't let u insult him like that. I accept the challenge."
"Hey mark we should just ignore him."Nathan suggested but then his eyes fell on the Blondie miles sitting in the stands."I will do it. I m the fastest on the team." Nathan suddenly changed his opinion.

Both the guys started dribbling and they were running neck to neck when two other guys stole the ball from both and apologized to raimon for sails rude behavior.

On the match day raimon was struggling. The opponents were using ninja techniques and it was frustrating. Jennifer somehow stole the ball from one of the players and passed it to Axel. Dragon tornado didnt work on them. After the first half score was 0-0.

Mark was hurt. Jennifer ran to defense and started helping the team defend but sail blue scored one goal using dirt ball. Jennifer clenched her teeth. When he used it again mark used god hand but it broke so Jennifer stopped the ball using her leg. "Go Nathan. Show 'em who's the boss." Nathan dribbled flawlessly through the field . dodging all their techniques using his speed. Finally they used fire rooster and scored. The momentum was in raimons favor. Jennifer made the final fireball screw shot and raimon won. All of the players cheered.

After match jenny mark and silvia went to see Nelly. "How's ur dad?" Jenny asked.
"He is out of danger."Nelly smiled a bit. "Well that's good news." Mark said grinning.

"what happened to ur hand?"
"Oh its just a minor injury. Ill be a 100% in 2-3 days."

" u better be. U r an important element of the team Evans. Its like a one horse race." Nelly smiled.
"Did u just call me a horse??"
"She meant it as a metaphor doofus its a phrase." Jenny face palmed.
"What's good about a horse. They are ugly."
"But they are strong and fast." Nelly fought back."oh let's drop the horse thing"
"What now u want to drop me??"
Nelly and mark kept on fighting like children.