everything about being a anodite

(Kyle's pic above with dyed hair

(Kyle's pic above with dyed hair.)

(Kye and Jennifer)

(Kye and Jennifer)

The team gathered in Jennifer's house that evening

The team gathered in Jennifer's house that evening. They went up to her room while her mother gave them some snacks.
The one who were there for first time looked around curiously.
"Ur house is big.Reminds me of fathers house."Xavier told her.
"Nah fathers house was actually huge. It was a fucking mansion. That lucky bastard Xavier Schiller never used to came out of it." Jennifer smiled at the thought of her old frenemy. The news of his death had been hard on her seven years ago.
Xavier looked at his childhood friend. 'Should I tell her that Xavier is alive? But father told us not to till he is not ready to meet the world.'
"Hey Jennifer u went to a special school for ur powers right?" Byron asked. "So u know what u are?"
"Wait what powers?" Gazel asked.
"I'll show u." Jennifer put her hand vertically up towards the remote of air conditioner and the remote flied to her hand. The new players looked at her with shock.
"U r a fucking alien freak." Claude shouted.
"Says the fucking alien freak." Jennifer scoffed. "anyways so Byron to answer your question there are many legends about the origin of anodites but we just study the most logical one wanna hear it?"
"Yeah sure."
"Some decades ago five priests gathered together and prayed for a year in order to get some supernatural powers. After one year of hard worship god granted them one wish each. The first priest asked for immortality , the second asked for beastly strength, the third asked for mind and future reading power , the fourth for magic and the fifth for beauty and some weird powers which I possess right now."
"Okay the fifth priest became annodite?" Jude asked.
"BINGO! Now all these powers didnt come free. Immortality came with blood lust and no procreation power plus no chance of going in sunlight."
"Are u reffering to vampires?" Kyle asked.
"BINGO NUMBER 2!"
"Wait if anodites exist do u mean vampires exist too??"
"there were some at my school."
"Ehhhhhh!!!! But they can't procreate right?"
"They can turn others"
"Ehhh!!"
"so that means the magic one was witch?" Shawn asked.
"And the mind and future reading phsycic?" Axel added.
Jennifer nodded. "U guys are not as dumb as I thought. All of them have  drawback. Phsychics can see future and death even of their loved ones but not being able to do anything about it and mind reading sometimes drives them crazy. Witches have spells and stuff but they have problem with their power controlling. Sometimes they can destroy themselves with their own power. Anodites drawback we still don't know about. Some say their beauty is their curse as they can never find a true lover who loves them for who they are. Others say its well..."
"Well??"
"Uncontrollable lust."
Caleb laughed . "why don't we try and find out if its true?"
Axel clenched his fist. "I will like to see u lay a finger on her stonewall." Axel growled.
"That was my line." Kyle made a straight eye face and whispered.
"Who are u to speak her boyfriend?" Caleb got up.
"Let's not fight guyssss." Celia stood in between them.
Kyle looked up at her and leaned in Jude's ears. "Can I date her?"
"Don't even think of it." Jude said in a threatening tone.
"U suck."
"What are the beastly strength creatures?" Cami asked her.
"Werewolves."
"Ehhhhhh!!!!"
"Is this some sort of fairy tail going in here?" Mark asked Confused.
"Trust me my reaction was worse when I heard these stuff."
"So how are u an whatever u call it."
"Anodite. Maybe my mom or dad must have been one. "
The teenagers discussed a little more about the topic then they ate Jennifer's moms delicious dinner. After having fun for some more time they returned home.