epsilon again

It was the match day. Shawn woke up and the memories of last night crossed his eyes. He smiled to himself. Jennifer did the same getting up.

They headed to the field inside the training center . Epsilon appeared in front of them.

The match started. Inazuma was giving a tough fight to epsilon. They were shooting shoots after shoots and stopping their shoots too. Shawn got the ball he used eternal blizzard "go do it." but devaline stopped it using warm hole.
Next Jennifer got the ball and used fireball screw again Devline used warm hole.

"That's not nearly enough. Give me more." He taunted the guy and female.
The striker of epsilon used his hissatsu but mark stopped it this time.

Soon the first half ended with a 0-0.
The team was really happy about the tough fight they were giving to epsilon. "We are going good." Jennifer smirked.
She saw Shawn sitting on the ground looking sad. She kneeled in front of him."here's ur bottle." She said.
Shawn looked at her and smiled faintly."thanks."

What's up with him?
"Shawn I want u to concentrate on defense" coach lina said.
"I will like to object coach. We need Shawn to score more goals."

"Hey I m a striker too if u haven't noticed." Jennifer twisted her mouth.
"I didn't mean that jenny. U r amazing but  nor yours neither Shawn's shoots are working against warm hole so I think if u guys can use fireball blizzard it might help."

"Yeah u r right."

"Shawn is excellent at switching from defense to offense. I know he can do it." Coach lina said.

"But that's putting too much pressure on him." Jennifer looked up at coach.
"It will be tough man but I know u will handle it. "Mark smiled at Shawn who just nodded. The second half started.
Shawn was acting weird. He started playing aggressively.

"Over hear pretty boy." Jenny asked for a pass but shawn didn't listen and charged forward alone.

"What's your problem." Jennifer mumbled.

Shawn used eternal blizzard but devaline  stoped it again. The epsilon used a tri combo shoot and Scotty ran in front of it to use whirlwind force but was thrown in the goal along with mark. The game started again. Everyone was giving a tough fight. Jennifer got the ball but Shawn stole it from her. "What the....are u out of ur mind frost?"

"Its my shoot. Stop getting in my way"

"Tch." He is acting all rude today. So that was it? He just wanted a kiss and his sweet little self is over. U bastard.

Shawn made shoots after shoots. When epsilon shot the tri combo again mark stopped it. Jennifer didn't compliment him this time. She was angry . Mark noticed it but didn't say anything.
Finally Shawn made a shoot that went in. Everyone ran to him. "That was awesome Shawn."

Jennifer stayed out of the circle. Shawn walked to her. "See I told u I can do it without u"

Jennifer pushed him away. "U wanna play soccer alone? U wanna be the hero then stay away from me." She growled.

"What's the matter with her?"

"Next time u know. Don't steal her shoots." Mark grinned. The match started once more. Shawn used eternal blizzard but davaline used another hissatsu drill smasher and stopped the ball. "What?"
"There's no use of playing anymore." Devaline threw the ball out of the line.
"What do u mean?" Mark asked.
"He means there's almost no time left." Mr. Veteran said and the epsilon team disappear.

"U can't go like that" Shawn tried to run towards them but mark held him back.
The team cheered . At Least they didnt loose. It was tie but neither Nathan nor Shawn looked too happy about it. Shawn walked to the washroom. 

Jennifer was lying down with Jude and mark in the training center. "U r way too angry with Shawn" mark chuckled.
"He is an ass." Jennifer mumbled.
Mr.veteran came there. "U kids don't know where coach ran off to do u??" Mr veteran asked.
"Nah ah. Any problem Mr. Veteran?" Jennifer replied.
"I got a mail from Mr. Raimon. It says that ur grandfather's another secret notebook is hidden in a school called short Jr high Mr. Evans."

"My grandfather's notebook?" Mark got up.

"That's right." Mr veteran said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay Short chapter ....cringy chapter...but it will get better....😅😅