match against epsilon

"We stopped posture divinity Jr high in 6 minutes but seeing as u have defeated Gemini storm and seeing your abilities we will destroy u in 3 minutes." The captain of epsilon smirked.

"Hey mark that guys maths is worse than yours. He thinks 6 is less than 3." Jennifer mocked him.

Everyone was questioning Scotty's ability.

"Are u sure we should let him play?
"Yeah he was substitute here."
"Will he be able to stand against aliens?"
Jennifer defended Scotty . "we won't know till we play and u see that uniform he is wearing? He is our teammate now and we help our teammates so stop demotivating him."

The match started. Kevin , Shawn and Jennifer were being marked by two people each. Though raimon were playing real good but that was not enough. They needed the forwards to shoot. Eric had the ball and he used spinning shoot which devalin , the captain of epsilon stopped easily with one hand. He passed back the ball. The kick off started again.

Jennifer fooled the guys who were marking her and got the ball. She got the ball between her legs, did a summer salt releasing the ball in air and and jumped. With the back shot she shouted" fire ball screw". Devalin stopped it again but this time he had slided back a few cm. He looked at the ball which was giving out smoke.

" a girl this strong? U impressed me." He smirked and passed back the ball to his player. Eric again shot a spinning shoot but two players of epsilon stopped it shooting it back at raimons goal. Tori and jack used their defense technique and stopped the ball but it went high in air .Shawn jumped up turning into orange eye guy , two players of epsilon jumped up too.

Shawn used their shoulder as stepping stone and jumped higher getting the ball and shot eternal blizzard. Davalian stopped it sliding back again. "U have my interest boy." Davalian said to Shawn ."u too." He then said to Jennifer.

"Listen raimon. its about three minutes. We will be back after 10 days to fight u again if u survive till then. He smirked and kicked the ball with extremely high power. Shawn still with his orange eyes ran in front of the ball and got blown away. He was falling from a great height.

"Shawn." Jennifer shouted she was panicking seeing him fall. Suddenly her eyes started burning. They glowed pink for a second and shawn's momentum decreased almost as if he was falling with a parachute. Meanwhile Scotty was running away from the ball.

He tripped on jack did a handstand and the ball got stuck between his legs making him spin fast and after sometime the ball stopped. The epsilon team disappeared. Jennifer ran up to Shawn. "U okay?"

Shawn's eyes changed back to normal grey. "What did u do?" He asked.
"I don't know." She whispered and looked up. For a second she thought she saw someone on the balcony of one building but that figure disappeared in a mini second. Why do I feel like Xavier is here?.

Everyone was praising Scotty who was getting flustered but then became happy. His posture divinity team started running towards him but fell in a pit. Scotty snickered. "Now u know how good I am."

Celia went into the mother avatar and started scolding Scotty and Scotty was actually afraid of her.
Then a really old person came there with a stick. "Coach?" The poster divinity team said.

The old man came forward. "Today Scotty played with all his heart to protect our school. Thanku young ladies. I think ur words have touched Scotty's heart." The old man thanked Celia and Jennifer who smiled in response.

"Coach don't u think we should take Scotty with us in the caravan?" Mark asked lina.
"Only if he wishes to come himself." Coach Lina said.
"That will be good. He was of great help today." Kevin said. "Don't u think so Shawn?"