eric's in trouble

The team went in the osaka amusement park.

"Are u sure the hideout is here?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah I checked again there's no mistake." Coach lina said. "I think I saw a suspicious place there." A feminine voice said from behind them. The team turned around to find Shawn with two girls.

"Thank u girls" he started following them. The team sweat dropped again. They split into groups to search for the hideout.Jennifer and Eric were together. Roaming around to find the place. Eric peeked into a bin. "Seriously eagle? What makes u think that those aliens came out of a dustbin?" Jennifer dragged the back of his collar. They roamed around. "I miss riding on those rides." She subconsciously held Eric's hand. "Its been a while since I sat on a ferris wheel."

Eric bent his elbow so that his and Jennifer's intertwined hands were in front of Jennifer's eyes. "I m not ur boyfriend.....yet." He said.

"I don't care. U are better than a boyfriend." Jennifer smiled.
"Yeah then maybe u
You will let me kiss you" Eric snickered.

"In your dreams magician." Jennifer left his hand. "Wait here . I m going to buy ice cream. Ill be back."
"Yeah I'll wait for you." He shouted then added. "Always."

"I see you are picking up Shawn's flirting skills eagle." Jennifer shouted back with a wink. She bought two chocolate ice creams but when she was back Eric was gone. She searched for him but couldn't find him. So she decided to return to the gate where the team was about to meet. She licked on both the ice creams. The team was already near the gate. " hey mark. Have u seen Eric?"

"But he went away with u." Mark said.
" I know . I just went to buy ice cream for us but when I returned he was gone.
"Where is the ice cream?" Jack asked.
"I ate them both. Where should we search for Eric?"

"These girls say they saw him walk outside." Shawn said.
"Hello." The girls squealed at the team.
Jennifer dropped her head back. "Lord give me patience or an untraceable handgun."

The team followed the direction informed by Shawn's side chics. (jennifer called them that. They were not really happy about it.)

They found themselves in front of an Okonomiyaki restaurant. Mark opened the gate to find Eric sitting with a blue hair tan skinned girl and an empty plate.
"I went to buy ice cream for u and u came here to eat Okonomiyaki?" Jennifer pouted.

"No its not like that. I guess I will go." Eric got up and started walking towards the team when the girl stopped him." U ate my lovey dovey Okonomiyaki. Now u will have to marry me."

"What?" The whole teams jaw dropped
"No u didn't say that earlier." Eric protested.

"Of course I didn't otherwise u would have ran away darling."
"Darling?" Jennifer asked. "Eric what is this?"

"No its not what it looks like."
The girl shut the door. The team could here Eric's and the girls screams from inside. "Come here darling."
"I m not ur darling"

The team sweat dropped. Jennifer held the door and pulled it back. Before she could say anything a group of girls pushed her aside. "U r late for soccer practice sue." They shouted then looked at the empty plate. "Sue got a husband." They all shouted.

Jennifer pushed her way inside separating sue from Eric and standing between them with her hands extended.
"I don't care for your shitty rule. Eric is not marrying u."

"And who are u?" Sue squinted.
"I m the girl who can make this day go from ur wedding day to your death day real quick".

"Get away from my darling."
"He is not ur darling."
"Are u his girlfriend?"
"No. I m his best friend"
"Then what's ur problem?"
"Take the hint girl. He doesn't like u."
The team looked at both the girls fighting. Eric slowly shuffled towards the team.