the big waves

It was the match day. Coach started calling out the players for this match.
"Forwards: blaze, frost, foster and girl argent.
Midfielders: sharp, swift and green way
Defenders: wallside, king, Scotty and Telford
Goalkeeper: Evans.
Captain:Evans.
Wise captain: argent"
"Me?" Jennifer looked shocked.
"Go show em sissy." Kyle grinned at her as the siblings fist bumped. While running to the field Jennifer gave Caleb. Good-luck-bench warmer smirk and jogged off.
The match started. Axel passed to Jennifer who passed to Jude. They started running forward but Jude was blocked by 4 players surrounding him. It was their ultimate box lock defense. They stopped his passing course and he couldn't go out. They cleared the ball. Thor and herley ran to get it but crashed into eachother.
"Tch. If we would have practiced we could have worked on our positioning." Jude thought and looked at the coach then he looked at Jennifer. Why do u trust him so much Jennifer?. The forward of big wave got the ball and used his hissatsu megaladon. Mark used fist of justice but it didnt work and the big waves were already on the lead.
The teams faces were hung down. Jennifer looked around at her teammates. She shook her head. "Come on guys. That was an amazing shot. Now we have a challenge. we need to take that score back. Let's bang it." Jennifer shouted and immediately the smile on the teams faces got back.
On the bench Caleb looked at the burnette.
"She keeps them together." Darren smiled.
"She is such a great player." Austin admired her personality.
The match begun again. Jude had the ball and the team used box lock defense.
They are sending two attackers from both side hence putting pressure on the player in between them. Jennifer studied the opponents plays and tried to gather as much information as she could. Jude tried to escape them but failed. The match went on with mark saving the goal and raimons players loosing the ball to box lock defense.
Axel tried escaping it by going up but he was blocked there too.
"Haven't u chumps realized it yet? The key to the box is right here. Inside u." Coach Travis shouted pointing his thumb
On his chest.
Inside u? What does that mean? Jennifer frowned. Jude was again inside the box lock defense.
Jude is trapped. Shit man. What's the loophole? Its like they are trapping us in a literal box. wait! Trapping us in a Box?
"Jude.!" Jennifer shouted. "we were locked in a box since last two days"
Jude's eyes widened with realization. He held on to the ball. Perfectly dodging the payers. After sometime they got impatient and left an opening. Jude passed to Axel who used fireball storm but the goalkeeper stopped the ball. Shawn used wolf legend but it was also Stopped. Jennifer tried devils apocalypse but again no use. "Oh c'mon." Jennifer grumbled. The australian team changed their plays and went on individual defense technique.The first half ended. The players returned to the bench. Jennifer heaved beside Austin. Austin passed her a bottle. "U played really good." Austin told her. Jennifer smiled at him. "Thanx kid."
She then leaned front . Her legs splited up as her elbows rested on her knees.
"how do we score?"She directed the question towards the coach.
"Harley." Coach called the beach boy. "I believe u went out yesterday even after I restricted it."
A sweat appeared on herley's head. "H..how did u know."
"Your punishment is that u will score in the second half with the new technique u learnt yesterday."
"U know about that too? But it is not perfect yet."
"U have the skills to score . I will even give u a hint. The answer is right there on the field."
The second half began. In between the second half jude's ankel got hurt. The team took him to the bench.Silvia informed them that Jude won't be able to play. Coach put Austin in and moved Shawn to the head of midfield. The game resumed. Austin was playing incredibly. His movements were even better than axels or Jennifer's . Herley asked for a pass and made a shoot using a new hissatsu which was later named the tycoon and the ball went in. Then Axel got a ball and used a new hissatsu too.The ball went in again and inazuma Japan won by 2-1.
The team returned to the bench.
"U were not trying to wreck the team right? U were just improving us. What happened at sakurazaki Jr high?"
"That's none of your business." Coach deadpanned.
"I will tell u what happened." Coach seamore appeared behind them.
"That year the sakurazaki team was most likely to win the football frontier easily but just before the match the players of sakurazaki fought with their opponents and one of the opponents got injured. To prevent the soccer carrier of his team coach Travis took the blame on himself that he had setup the fight. His team forfieted the game and Travis's coach qualifications got seized. Only a few months ago he got back his qualifications and I immediately asked him to be our coach. Do u know who their opponents were?"
"Royal of course."Jennifer said putting her hand behind her head.
"Yes.The fight must be Raydarks dirty trick."coach seamore nodded.
Jude immediately turned towards her. "How do u know that?"
"Don't tell me u didnt figure it out untill now Jude."
"How?"
"Huh! U guys are so dumb. Tell me since how many years royal had been winning the finals of football frontier?"
"40."
"Now obviously this sakurazaki incident took place definitely in some recent years and not that long ago. So 1+1=2" she shrugged.
"So thats why u trusted him from the start? Because u had figured it out that their opponent was royal?"
"Yes Jude. I thought u guys would have figured it out too."
"U r so smart." Austin looked up at her.
"Oh by the way u played really well kid. U r so good at ball control. Even better than me." She smiled.
"No u r saying to much. I am not that good." he looked down shyly.
While they were returning to the bus to get back to the training center Axel walked to Austin."why didn't u take the last shoot in the match. U had the perfect opportunity but u passed the ball to me. Why?"Axel asked him with a serious face.
"I just thought u might be able to take the short more appropriately than me. Thats all. I m sorry it won't happen again."
"Don't scare that kid Mr arrogant. He played well today." Jennifer joined them.