Chapter 25- Pernoitar

About forty minutes later when I was sat on my phone there was a knock on the door.

I walk over to the door and Jax was stood there. He comes in and shuts the door before putting a bag down.

He then leans down and puts his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck before kissing him.

"What happened?" Jax asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing." I say and he moves his arms from around my waist to lock the front door.

"Where are we sleeping?" He asks. I take his hand and head upstairs.

I show him to a guest room and he lies down on the bed.

"I'm going to check on Alannah, you can get ready for bed whilst I do that." I say and he nods.

I head out shutting the door behind me and go into my room.

Alannah was still fast to sleep on the bed. I grab her a few of her stuffed animals and put them on my side of the bed for her to cuddle. I get my charger and everything and head to the guest room. I knock on the door and wait for Jax to answer.

"You can come in" Jax says and I walk in.

Jax was sat at the foot of the bed texting someone. He was in some sweatpants. He looks up at me as I shut the door.

"Now come get your ass over here and tell me why David is concerned for you." He demands, putting his phone down.

I put my phone on charge and then sit beside him at the end of the bed.

"Its nothing you don't know." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"They're concerned because I'm not sleeping. I told then that I slept perfectly the other night when I was with you and then yeah David invited you to say the night." I say and his smile grows.

"Well looks like we're going to be having sleepovers a lot more often." He says and I smile.

He moves back into the bed and drags me with him.

"Are you tired right now?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Its only like 11pm." I say and he nods.

"Thank you for today, I know it meant a lot to Alannah." I say lying down.

He lies down beside me on his side and smiles.

"Its okay, I like spending all day with the pair of you. Gio just ruined it." He says rolling his eyes and I just laugh.

"He really is a pain in the ass." He says and I smile.

"But you love him." I say and he scoffs.

"You do he's been your best friend forever." I say and he huffs.

"Fine but you can't tell him." He says and I laugh and rest my head on the pillow again.

"Come here." Jax says putting his arms out.

I move closer to him slowly. Jax got impatient so just pulled me into his chest causing me to giggle.

"Patience Jax , patience." I say putting my head on his shoulder and looking up at him.