Chapter 2- Vida Nova

A couple of months later. Sunday 21st June.

Life. Life is a funny thing. A couple of months ago my life changed drastically. I live inbetween LA and Brazil. I have my own apartment in LA now that I live in with Alannah. Carter is moving in for his final year as he already was renting with friends when me and Alannah moved to La in mid February.

I'm so grateful for everything that has happened to me these past couple of months. But I wish it would calm down a bit.

We travel in private jets. We have massive rooms. Our own apartment. My dad and Claudia buy us top of the closet stuff and I don't even have to raise a finger. They puts thousands of dollars in my account. I am so grateful I really am but that's not the point.

I turn to my right to see Alannah propped up on her knees staring out the window whilst cuddling with a stuffed animal Carter got for her.

I look at her yellow checked jumpsuit and smile. I brush my fingers through her dark brown hair causing her to look up at me. She attacks my face with her stuffed animal and let's out some soft giggles. I gently tickle her which causes her to let out some laughs.

When I stop she sits up properly and starts to play with some of her toys.

One of our air hostesses walk over to me with a warm smile.

"We'll be landing soon Miss Fernandez." She announces and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and she nods before leaving.

It was about twenty more minutes before we landed.

Alannah and I packed up Alannah's toys before she quickly rushed off of the plane.

"Alannah slow down!" I shout and smile at the staff as I walk off of the plane.

"Carter!" Alannah screams.

I take a step out of the plane to see Carter there on the phone and he was with my driver Mario.

"They just landed. See you soon." Carter says and ends the call to pick Alannah up.

"Its nice to see you again Miss Fernandez." Mario says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Its Lara." I tell him for the millionth time and he smiles and heads to get our luggage.

Carter then hugs me with his free arm.

"Its been so quiet without you two." He says and I smile.

"Its nice to see you too Carter." I say as he kisses my cheek.

Alannah and Carter were sat in the back of the SUV.

Whereas I was sat in the passenger seat.

"How was LA?" Carter asks curiously whilst handing Alannah his phone to watch youtube on.

"It was good, lots of fun." I say smiling and Carter nods.

"Well we've all been extremely busy but we all missed you like mad." Carter says and I smile softly.

These guys are so amazing to me it makes me sad that I haven't had them in my life for that long.

I get out of the car and Carter beats me to helping Alannah out.

"Stop trying to take my role Rodriguez." I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"Its my role I'm a male." He says and I scoff.

"Are we living in the 20s?" I ask and stroll into the massive house I now live in.

"Lara!" Claudia shouts as I step into the foyer.