Chapter 11- Traidora

Lara's POV
I woke up to a buzzing noise. I sit up and yawn when I notice Jax sitting up as well. He groans then pulls his phone out of his pocket. He switches whatever it was off then looks over at me.

"You should go back to sleep Lara." He says standing up.

I yawn and he puts his hands out to help me up. I thank him then run a tired hand down my face.

I head through the door into my room. I sit on the edge of my bed sighing.

"Lara." Jax says leaning on the door frame between mine and Alannah's room.

"We're going to get her back." He says and I nod.

"Will you stay for a couple of days when she comes back?She misses you like crazy Jax." I say and he nods. "Of course I will." He says making me smile.

But then I really shocked myself. I walk over and wrap my arms around him. I've done it before except I never thought I'd do it again. It takes Jax by surprise but he hugs me back.

I pull back from the hug and look up at him.

"Have fun at the gym." I say and he nods and thanks me before leaving.

I get in the shower as soon as Jax left. Once I got out of the shower I blow dry and straightened it. I head into my closet and choose out an outfit. I wear extremely casual clothing as yesterday I had a delivery of loads of business outfits for me to wear.

I choose out a chanel black and white checkered skirt and matching blazer with golden buttons. I put on a plain black t-shirt. I then do my makeup which thankfully covered up the fact I was extremely tired.

I put on my black block heels and spray my perfume. I grab my black chanel wallet on a chain bag. I put my phone and lipstick in there along with 2 pens. I then put it on my shoulder and head downstairs.

I head into the dinning room and drink some orange juice and some coffee.

"Lara can you eat something please, you have a big day today." Claudia says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't think I can stomach eating anything today." I say and she sighs. She then looks to Carter with wide eyes.

"Lara eat something otherwise you're not coming today." He says and my eyes widen.

"You can't do that." I say and he looks at me sternly.

"Can't I?" He questions and I sigh and eat half a cinnamon roll.

Dad and Marco never came to breakfast which I questioned but didn't get an answer from anyone.

On our way to the car I ask again making Carter sigh.

"Do you ever check you're phone?" Carter asks.

"Its knocked off all the time. I don't want to feel tempted to tell James what is going on." I say and he sighs as I get in the passenger seat of his SUV.

"I'll get you a new phone today then and you'll use it as a business phone." He says and I nod looking whilst turning my phone on. I scroll through like a million of my texts messages till I find the one.

"Shut up really?" I question and he glances at me.

"Yeah really." He says and I smile.

The group chat was my dad, Marco, Carter, Jax, Gio and Matteo and since yesterday apparently I'm in it as well.

"I found out half way through my gym session this morning." Jax says leaning his head against the blacked out window.

"How did you sleep last night?" Carter asks.