Chapter 29- Brasil caiu

"Jax." I say nudging him slightly as a buzzing wouldn't stop. He groans as I roll over and try to go back to sleep.

"Its not my phone." He mutters and I sigh.

I reach out to the nightstand and tap around for my phone. I take my phone off of charge and answer the call and put it to my ear.

"What?" I ask annoyed and tired.

"Lara, oh my god." The familiar voice says.

I pull back from my phone and check the caller ID to see Carter's name.

"Carter what's wrong?" I ask sitting up and running a hand over my face tiredly.

"They're here. They're actually here. They are in the house." He says and my eyes widen.

"Who? Who's in the house?" I ask and get cut off by gun shots.

"Carter what's going on?" I ask and Jax sits up and looks at me confused.

I put the phone on speaker and all that was heard was screams and gunshots.

"Carter?" I ask but this time it was more louder, more annoyed.

"Look Lara I've got to go I just thought you should know what's going on. Stay in New York!" He says then the call ends.

"I'll wake Gio and Matteo up. Then we'll go to the office." Jax says and I nod.

He quickly puts a random t-shirt and joggers on.

He comes to my side of the bed where I was sat and staring at the floor.

Who is in our house? Well that's a bit obvious.

"Everything is going to be okay." He says and I take a deep breath and get out of bed.

We make our way down the corridor to Gio's and Matteo's rooms where Jax bangs on the door.

"What the fuck it's like 3am what do you want?" Matteo says making his way out of his room.

"Put some clothes on and meet me in my office now." Jax says making Matteo roll his eyes.

Jax then continues to bang on Gio's door but he doesn't answer so he walks down two rooms and starts banging on Amara's door.

"What do you want?" Amara asks rubbing her eyes.

"Where's Gio?" Jax asks and she steps out of the way to see him fast asleep.

"Wake him up and send him to my office immediately." Jax says then I follow him to his office.

We were sat there for a solid ten minutes by the time both boys were in the office.

"What is so important it couldn't wait a few hours?" Matteo asks slouching in a chair beside me.

"The Brazilians are under attack. We woke up to an alarming phone call from Carter." Jax says and I get my phone out.

I open the app that was connected to the cameras and click to see what was happening in the foyer of the house first. All that could be heard from my phone was gunshots and foreign shouting.

The boys look over to me so I put my phone on the desk and we watch over them.

In the foyer there was a lot of blood and presumably dead bodies. I switched to the corridors upstairs yet there seemed to be nothing going on up there. So I then switched to the cameras out the front of the house were most of the fighting was seen to be going on.

I sat down in my chair and sighed.

"We can't even help." I say as I begin to grown worried and feel quite sick. I don't even know what's going on there.