Characters

Avneet Kaur
A beautiful, cute, hot and cheerful girl. Belongs to a middle class family. She loves making friends. Teacher's favourite. She always has a smile on her face. Loves her sister the most. She lives in Delhi. Studies in SRCC of DU. In second year. Loves to dance. Studying computers. Is almost an expert in sofware development.
Nickname - Avu
Age - 19 years

Siddharth Nigam
He is arrogant and rude. But a sweetheart for his friends and family. Belongs to a rich family (not very rich though). Is hot, sexy and cute. Is an transfer student and going to join SRCC. Loves singing and dancing. Wants to become a singer.
Nickname - Sid
Age - 19 years

Faisal Khan as Aarav Malhotra
Is a sweet, hot, cute and friendly boy. Funloving but at times introvert also. He is a little bit shy. Belongs to a rich family. Is an technical expert. Loves mechanical engineering. Is an transfer student and going to join SRCC. Childhood friend of Avneet.
Nickname - Aaru
Age - 19 years

Reem Sameer Sheikh
Is beautiful, hot and chubby girl. Friendly in nature. Belongs to a middle class family. Studies in SRCC of DU. In second year. Best friend of Avneet. Loves her a lot.
No nickname
Age - 19 years

Sonia nandra and Amandeep Nandra
Parents of Avu. Have 3 children. Strict at times. Doesnt really support love marriages. This will create problems in between the family. Sonia is Vibha's best friend.

Jaijeet Singh
Younger brother of Avneet. Is studying in foreign. Loves her a lot. Love his parents dearly.
Nickname - Jai
Age - 17 years

Jannat Zubair as Samiksha Kaur
Is a badass girl by nature. Elder sister of Avneet Kaur and Jaijeet Singh. She is a web developer. Lives in Mumbai. Is not in good terms with her parents as well as her brother . Loves Avneet the most. But isn't talking to her more frequently since past one year. Avneet is unaware of the reason. Reason will be revealed later.
Nickname - Sam
Age - 24 years

Vibha Nigam
Mother of Siddharth and Abhishek Nigam. Is an amazing mother. Loves  her children dearly. Supports love marriage. Best friend of Sonia.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi Nigam
Humble and sweet couple. Love Siddharth a lot. Supports him in every decision. Love each other a lot. Is an ideal couple.
Abhishek's Age - 25 years
Vaish's Age - 24 years

Abhishek's Age - 25 yearsVaish's Age - 24 years

There will be less scenes of other characters. Main focus is on the best friends.

Other characters will be added later if required.

Hope you like the character sketch.

Prologue will be posted tomorrow. Please support me.

Vote and comment.

Love you all 😘

See you soon.

loveusidneet tanvi__0510 priyaxsidneet kairasidneet sidneetadmirer Sidneetxlove_13 please support me