(7) Quidditch and the Chamber

Draco

Today is our first quidditch practice for the game coming up.  Arrow and I made the team. I as seeker and her as a chaser. She's really good at it too. I bet it's all the practice we did over the summer.

Our team was about to head to the field but Flint spotted the Griffyndorks and strolled up to them with the rest of us trailing behind.

"Where do you think you're going Flint?" The Gryffindor team captain asked, marching up to us.

"Quidditch practice." Flint stated like the obvious, because it is.

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today."

"Easy Wood, I've got a note." Flint handed him a small piece of parchment.

"I Professor Severus Snape, hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today. In order to train there new seeker and chaser." He read aloud. "You've got a new seeker and chaser? Who?"

Our team moved aside for Arrow and I to step up. I smirked and Arrow just smiled lightly.

"Malfoy?" Potter asked with a whisper.

"That's right and that's not all that's new this year." I replied. They all took attention to the brooms, they're the newest model, but those  weren't what I was talking about. Why bother now.

"Those are nimbus 2001s, how did you get those?" Weasley asked in amazement. Like he could ever afford one.

"A gift from Draco's father." Flint replied for me.

"You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." I smirked proudly.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy they're way in. They got in on pure talent." Granger confidently replied. This girl needs to learn when to shut her mouth. I started walking towards her. I'm not going to let her disrespect me again.

"No one asked your opinion. You filthy little mud blood." I spat.

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy." I turned to see Ron speaking to me. "Eat slugs!" He tried to cast a spell on my but it backfired and sent him back. He started barfing up slugs which is disgusting. We all laughed as the other two ran to aide their friend.

Arrow emerged from the group laughing along with the rest of us but quickly stopped when Granger looked disappointed at her. My sister didn't do anything wrong, she deserves to laugh along with the rest of us.

"Arrow? You're on the team too?" Potter asked turning his attention away from Weasley and to Arrow. She happily smiled and nodded. Man, is she great at faking. Normally she would have had a proud stance and brag about her accomplishment of making it on the team. They walked off somewhere, I'm not sure where.

****

Arrow

We heard a commotion coming from one of the halls. We all ran off to see what it is. Many students started piling in one either side of the corridor. In the middle stood the trio.

What I saw was horrible. Mrs. Noris is handing from a pole, she looks dead. Draco held me back a bit. His over protective brother side is coming out again.

"Enemy's of the heir beware." Draco read the blood writing out loud. "You'll be next, mud-bloods." She looked terrified and turned to me. I gave her a fake apologetic look.

Then Filch started to push through the crowd of students. "What's going on here? Get out my way, my way. Potter. What are you-." He stopped mid sentence once he noticed the cat. "Mrs. Norris? You murdered my cat."