(22) Sirius Black

Arrow

Father told us that Buckbeak is to be executed. Serves that bloody beast right. Draco, the boys, and I are watching Buckbeak's execution from afar. Don't think Hagrid would be two pleased that the people responsible for the hippogryph's execution are near him when it happens.

I heard heavy stomps come up behind us. Draco beat me in saying something.

"Ah, come to see the show!"

"You, you fowler loaded and evil little cockroach!" Granger insulted towards my brother. She pulled out her wand and pushed it to Draco's neck. Crabbe must have seen what was coming from me because I started for mudblood but he held me back. I fought against Crabbe to get him to let me go but he is stronger than me.

"Hermione No! He's not worth it." Ron interjected to keep Granger from doing anything to my brother. Draco seemed to be...crying? He's whimpering and seems to be crying.

And here I thought he was as tough as he acts 95% of the time but none the less I am his sister. Father sometimes threatens the two of us in that same way. Granger is forcing him to relive some bad memories.

I  tried to get Crabbe to release me as Granger wasn't moving her wand from Draco's neck. She finally slowly lowered her wand. Draco looked relieved before putting his tough, bad boy act on again.

He started laughing...that was until that  mudblood turned around and punched my twin brother in the face.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill that filthy little mud blood!" I demanded of Crabbe. Still fighting his grip. I've got to hand it to him, he's got a strong grip.

"That's exactly why I'm not letting you go." He responded. When did he become so soft towards the stupid trio.

Crabbe finally let me go as the four of us made a sprint towards the building away from the trio. I'm not scared of them but I know when to back down from a fight. We ran back to the common rooms and Draco collapsed onto the couch once he reached it. Meanwhile I'm still angry at Granger. I mean, how dare she.

"Are you okay Draco?" I asked, realizing I haven't even made sure he was okay.

"I'm fine." He responded groggily. He's definitely not fine but I'll leave it at that.

A little while later Crabbe came running into the room. "Buckbeak has been executed!"

Draco jumped from his spot on the couch and started  cheering. A few others joined in. I slipped out unnoticed, I need to get some fresh air. I walked outside just in time to see a large black dog running towards Granger, Potter and Weasley. I don't know why but my instinct told me to go closer.

The dog jumped over Potter and Granger, sprinting towards Weasley. The dog started to dragged Ron into a hole in the ground at the root of the whomping willow. Potter dived to help Weasley but missed. Ron and the dog disapeered into the ground.

Only Weasley's cries for help could be heard. The tree pushed the remaining two away, I got up to them just as they landed.

"What the hell was that?" I asked surprising both Granger and Potter. They both helped each other up, surprised to see me here.

"What are you doing here Malfoy?" Hermione demanded.

"We have no time for this Granger. We've got to save Ron." I replied, I don't know why I want to help save him. Maybe because it's a change of scenery. I don't want to sit back and do nothing when I can be involved in action and danger.

"Why do you want to save him?"Granger angrily replied.

"We could use the extra help, Hermione." Potter interjected before I could speak. Granger silently agreed. "Come on" He said dragging Granger and I towards the tree. Is he crazy! We need to think of a plan first.