(25) Quidditch World Cup

Arrow

I just finished straightening up my pure black, knee length dress when Draco walked into my bedroom.

"You look beautiful, Arrow." He complimented upon seeing my at mirror. I saw his reflection in my full length mirror but turned around to face him instead. He's wearing his all black suit which I say suits him well. After all black is our color.

"As do you Draco." I said with a smile, which he returned, "I'll be ready in a few minutes" My brother nodded before walking out of the room.

I turned to face my reflection once more and smiled at what I saw. The dress is brand new and this is the first time I've worn it.

I put on my dragon earing and my snake bracelet, I never go anywhere without them

I put on my dragon earing and my snake bracelet, I never go anywhere without them. I then ran my fingers through my curled, platinum, blonde hair.

I called the look good and slipped on a pair of black flats and walked out of my bedroom and towards the main living area. I walked in to see my father and brother talking. They stopped their conversation once I walked in.

"You look lovely my dear." My father greeted. I gave him a small smile before we apperated away to the quidditch world cup.

Father got invited by the minister and decided to take us with him seeing as Draco and I love the sport. When we arrived there were swarms of people all

around us but they quickly cleared the way as my father walked through with my brother and I close behind him.

There were quite a few whispers going around regarding us. Most of them saying how much Draco and I have grown up. My brother held out his arm for me to take which I gladly did. We walked through the crowds, arms linked together, towards the ministers box as that is where we are sitting.

Father told us to expect an attack later tonight after the game but that Draco and I won't be in harms way. He told me that they had a secure plan to bring back Voldemort and instructed me not to tell Draco. I don't entirely understand why he tells me all of this and not Draco but I'm sure he has a good reason.

I observed as many fans of both teams rushed to their seats. Their faces are painted and their carrying all sorts of unnecessary cheering items. We were almost to our seats when Draco pointed out the Weasley's. Granger and Potter are with them as well.

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" One of the Weasley boys asked.

"Well, put it this way: If it rains you'll be the first to know." Our Father replied even though he wasn't apart of the conversation. I did snicker a bit as Draco and I moved closer to father.

"Father, Arrow, and I are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco bragged to the others as we continued walking.

Father stopped walking and turned around to face Draco. He hit him in the chest and said "Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these people." The others started to walk away but my father put his cane up to them stopping Potter and the others. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." My father smirked. Potter looked nervous and glanced at Draco and I but we were just trying to stifle our laughter. Poor Potter and the others don't know what's coming. We walked away but I snuck a wave towards Fred and George before I lost sight of them. They happily waved back before joining the rest of their group.

We found our seats as the game began. The Irish team entered the field first followed by the Bulgarians shortly after. I don't care too much as to who wins. I mainly came to be out of the house and to spend some time with my father and brother. The minister started the match and just as quickly as it started it ended. I'm pretty sure the Irish won but I drowned out a lot of the game.

Everyone was celebrating the result of the game when the attack started. I stayed with my father and Draco and watched at the grounds erupted into screams and chaos.

Fires started everywhere as the death eaters ravaged the crowds. My father left to join them leaving Draco and I on our own to watch from a distance. In no time the field once filled with people is now burned to the ground. We left after and arrived back at the manor in no time.

My father pulled me aside as I was about to walk off to my room to change. "The Triwizard tournament is being held this year at Hogwarts. We have a plan to bring back the dark lord but it will only work if Harry Potter is in the tournament."

"What would you like me to do?" I asked not understanding what this has to do with me.

"I want you to watch Professor Moody and make sure he doesn't mess up the plan. We need you to work from the inside. Not very many people will suspect you are helping us, don't tell your brother but I would also like you to keep Draco under control. He's been causing a lot of trouble lately." I nodded and then hugged my father before walking off to my bedroom.

I thought about what my father told me. It replayed in my head over and over as I changed out of my dress and into some lounge wear. What will happen if they really succeed in bringing Voldemort back this time. More importantly what will that mean for Draco and I.

***

I boarded the train and quickly found somewhere to sit with Draco. Not long after Blaise and Goyle joined us. I watched as Monty messed with my fingers and took interest the rings I'm wearing.

We arrived and quickly after everyone was dismissed for a while. A carriage pulled by Pegasus arrived and everyone rushed out to the courtyard to watch them and not long after that a ship appeared from out of the water. It's a pretty cool sight to see really.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted into our houses, I'd like to make announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests." We're now gathered in the great hall while Professor Dumbledore makes an announcement but nobody is focused on him. Instead we are all watching Filch run to the front of the room. "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen.." He paused for a moment as Filch whispered something to him. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament." Everyone started whispering in surprise. Me however, this isn't news to me.

"Did you know about this?" Draco whispered to me after, I'm betting, not seeing any reaction from me.

"Yeah, father told me." I whispered back, he didn't say anymore.

"For those of you who do not know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contestants. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madame Maxime."

The doors opened and in came all the students of the Academy. Music started playing and they walked in as one. They certainly made an entrance, everyone watched in awe while I just scoffed at their entrance. Their headmistress walked in and instantly she made me think of Hagrid. Everyone clapped and cheered for the girls but Draco and I stayed silent.

Dumbledore quickly ran up to the stage. "And now our friends from the North. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff." everyone turned their attention to the doors once more.

In came the boys of that school. Honestly this is my kind of an entrance! They all marched in banging their staffs on the ground causing sparks to be created. They chanted with each step. They spun the staffs and bang them on the ground before doing tricks up the stage and then he came in. Victor Krum, the best seeker in the world. He's even cooler in person. They blew fire to announce the entrance of their headmaster and Krum. So cool.