Ultimate Rush

Your nerves kept rising as the elevator went up to the 200th floor. The sudden ding made your heart thunder loudly.

I made it, I'm here, on the 200th floor.

A delicate breath released from your parted lips as you reassured your dazing mind.

The steel doors opened, immediately the aura from the surrounding competitors seeped into your high alerted instincts. Your blazing eyes scanned the room, using Gyo, you picked out the strongest Nen's. None compared to yours, arrogance settled down from the remainder of your logical head telling you this wasn't even half of the 200th floor.

You walked slowly to the warmly smiling girl standing at the sign-in desk. You had no intention of being overly friendly, none of that concerned you while you'd be here.

Her dainty hands held out a black pen to you. Looking up at her blankly you wrapped your chilly fingertips around it. After signing in, the softly spoken girl handed you a pair of keys to your new apartment.

Room number 42

The girl at the front desk pointed to the hallway you'd find your room. After walking down the hallway for quite some time you overheard a daunting gesture from someone around the corner. Curiosity was arguably your biggest weakness. The voice was too alluring, your determined inquisitiveness overthrew your mind's pleas to stray. Using Zetsu to hide your semblance, you listened to the talking of the man, who was using Zetsu himself because you couldn't get a read of his aura. The only phrases you caught were "York new city" and "September 1st", out of frustration you decided to move a little closer. The talking stopped entirely and before you could hear the call ends you were pinned against the wall, at least a foot from the ground, with the jesters' hands around your neck.

Cold fingertips sent an unsettling sensation around your warm neck. His face inches away from yours, his dead amber eyes looking into you. You could feel his hot breath against your flustered cheeks. Your stiff shoulder blades painfully ached against the hard wall as his body pressed you closer against it. He smirked as he tightened his grip, terminating your ability to speak. His hypnotizing eyes told his intentions instantaneously, he was a power-hungry sociopath, looking you up and down like you were his prey and he was basking in the glory of his catch. Your mind resolved of its racing thoughts after the realization of what kind of man he was. Taking down people like him is what got you off the most, playing games with game masters was your perverted desire. Although you couldn't completely deny your rapid heartbeat of the achingly handsome man pressing you against the wall, you took notice of his hungry eyes which gave you all the heat knowing you would be able to deny him of his meal.

You stared into his lips until he looked up to notice and his smirk grew, then yours did. As you grinned right back at the jester you kicked your legs up into his chest, knocking him back to the ground. Without even having to catch his stolen breath, he arched himself back up. Your impulsive manner sent a kick with your right foot flying into his jaw, his head swung to the side. He chuckled silently to himself as his lip went bloody, he licked his lip slowly as his eyes grew brighter. When he got back up you sent an uppercut flying but he was faster. As soon as you knew it he was standing behind you, with his grip around your waist he pushed you up against the wall and swiped out a card, holding it to your neck.

As you squirmed slightly he dug his card into your neck drawing a tiny stream of blood. He pressed his manhood against you, his bulge grew as he saw your grin. You let out a slight moan before he pressed his wet lips to your earlobe, his tender lips kissed you gently until a shock of unanticipated pain pierced your ear. His teeth slowly pulled away revealing a single drop of blood to fall onto your exposed shoulder. His eyes gazed lustfully down at your exposed skin. You and he shared something in common already, you both loved the pain. His warm breath whispered into your ear "Your strength, it turns me on."

"If only yours could" You responded purposely trying to provoke him. In response, he pressed himself up against you more.

"What is your name?" he asked slyly.

"Why should I tell you, clown?"

Drawing the card farther along your neck he said "I know all my toy's names, now tell me yours"

"Toy? You must be kidding" You
continued with a dismaying amount of annoyance for the peculiar man.

"Keep provoking me, it really turns me on, but I won't hesitate to kill you you should know" His slow tongue spoke matter-of-factly.

"It's Y/n, now tell me yours?"

"Hmm Y/n, how delightful, My name is Hisoka but I suspect you already knew that since you were spying on me. Who sent you?" His voice regained the insidious tone you'd first heard before.

"Don't flatter yourself, nobody sent me. I was simply curious." You said confidently, confirming your truth without being un-subtle.

He spun you around still holding the card to your neck, he wanted to look in your eyes to see if you had been lying. You weren't, surprisingly, even though most of the time you were. He intimidated you but not enough to make you scared. "Do you know Nen?"

"Of course, I know Nen, I wouldn't be up here if I didn't" You sneered at him.

"Good...I can't wait to see your power" His silent pause sent overwhelming anxiety's throughout your still body, trying fiercely to dismantle the urge to tremble. Pride hadn't overcome the intimidation this mysteriously hot man gave you.

His hard grip swung your waist around to face him again. He licked his lips, his eyes went primitive. He was the ultimate rush. Your eyes stayed glued to his lips, unknowingly lost in the imagination to feel them against yours. He watched your dazed focus until his lips ultimately decided to reach for yours first. Reality struck your deceived mind as his soft lips crashed serenely onto yours. His touch was mesmerizing, your lips staying locked onto his, he reached his tongue to the back of your throat kissing you violently.

His bloody lips drew away from your mouth and you realized the card that threatened your life was gone, nowhere to be seen. He let out a soft moan as you pressed yourself closer to him, asking him for more. The trance ended as he quickly stepped away and started walking down the hallway. You stood there in utter embarrassment, realizing he ended up turning you down when your goal was to do that to him. You cursed yourself until your face came to a pout.

Hisoka glanced behind his excellently broad shoulders and noticed your face, he smirked with success. "Don't pout Y/n, I'll be back for more, your mine now."

He knows my games, I know his. This will be fun.