Author note

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've been active on wattpad.

Defect is finished, but I will slowly edit every chapter. Only on the writing, not the plot or characters, just because my writing has improved some.

I do hope you all liked the story, it truly means a lot to me that you decided to read this fanfic, you guys are amazing. Thank you! <3

Now onto another part
Even though I don't have much free time with school and the fact that I am writing my debut novel

I do want to write another fanfic because one of the best moments in my life include this fanfic, updating it, reading your comments, coming up with fun ideas for the next chapters and so on.

I have two ideas, and you can decide which one will be the one I write :)

1. A Tenko Shimura (tomura shigaraki) X Shota Aizawa fanfic
In this fanfic Shigaraki is not a villain, he is a first year student in the hero course at UA.
Aizawa is a second year student at UA.
Of course there is a new villain group who is after Shigaraki for his quirk (because they consider it a villain quirk)
After a villain attack on the school, UA decides the first and second years should have some classes together to train and prepare for any villain attacks.
Aizawa never liked the flashy stuff that comes with being a hero. He avoids the media, hides his face underneath the goggles and scarf whenever he is on a mission.
But when a first year with white hair and red eyes appears in front of him, gripping his shirt between white knuckled fists, trembling with nightmares, he cannot longer hide. Not from those eyes. Not from him.
And slowly, Aizawa starts to realize that maybe he also does not want to hide from this boy.
Maybe it is safe to walk away from the darkness and into the light...

Tropes:
- flirtatious Tenko X grumpy Aizawa
- Jealous and protective Aizawa
- slowburn, because both are too stubborn to admit anything
- tension, the temperature will increase like of the sun at one point
- angst, but what else did you expect from me?
- dabi is also a first year student oops
- Shirakumo is also there

2. Another Bakugo Katsuki X reader (or would you rather have it be an oc?) fanfic
Y/n was born in a prison, daughter of the famous anti hero: Lady Nagant. Y/n was very loved in prison and learned all kinds of tricks with her quirk.
But being the daughter of a famous anti hero who caught the interest of the worst villain: all for one, Y/n was in danger.
When Lady Nagant warned the heroes, and an attempted attack happened on the prison while Y/n was visiting with her foster father: Aizawa, the heroes decided to take the situation seriously.
From that day on, Y/n would enter UA as a first year in class 1A.
But there was one rule:
No contact with villains,
Even those who raised her in prison.
As Y/n tries to find out why she can't go to visit prison anymore, a certain blonde boy takes interest in her and decides to help her.
Bakugo knew from the moment he saw her that Y/n did not like heroes. She was forced to be there and she did not see the point in doing her best. If there was one thing Bakugo hated, it was those who didn't give it their all.
One day, he decided to try and change her view on heroes, so that they could have a real match to see who was the best.
However, when his heart started to skip beats every time she smiled at him, he realized things weren't going like he planned at all.

Tropes:
- kind of enemies to lovers (since she hates heroes, except for her foster dad Aizawa)
- slowburn, because again, both are equally as bad with feelings
- angst, lots of it
- beautiful mother and daughter bond
- both are as protective
- slowburn

Do any of those sound interesting to you?
Yes, than please comment on the one you would like to see!

That was all from me now,
I hope you have a nice day further.
My best wishes <3