chapter 1

A/N: Okay rereading this, I realize how shitty the first chapters are. Bare with me, it'll get better :)
Enjoy

Felix' pov

"Are you sure you want to leave us guys?" I asked Minho, Jisung, Chan Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin who were all standing by the door of our used to be shared house.

Minho and Jisung are a couple.
Chan and Jeongin are a couple.
Hyunjin and Seungmin are a couple as well.
And each couple decided to move into separate houses for more privacy.

As for me and Changbin, we aren't together or anything but we still decided to stay together in the house, the 8 of us used to live in.
I would lie if I say I hadn't been in love with Changbin since I met him though.
However he's not interested in me, and he made that very clear many times.

"I'm sorry Lixie, but it's not like we'll be talking less. We'll always come to visit you and Changbin and you two are always welcome at our places as well" Chan answered. The others nodded in agreement.

"Thank you guys! NOW ONE LAST BIG BIG HUG" I shouted, pulling all of my friends into a big hug as we all laughed and giggled together.

"I'm gonna miss living with the 7 of you" Jeongin started "But it'll be better to have my own place with Channie" he continued, hugging Chans arm and playfully winking at his hyungs.

Everyone started laughing at the youngest words and actions.

"How about we at least meet every Saturday at the house of one us, so we can all see each other at least once a week" Seungmin suggested.

"Whoa that's a great idea, you're a genius Seungmo" Changbin answered.

"Yeah, well he's MY genius" Hyunjin spoke up, responding to Changbin and pulling Seungmin closer to himself by his waist.

"Yah get a room" Changbin answered with a faked disgusted expression on his face.

"I'm serious, what do you think about meeting up every Saturday and hanging out for a few hours?"

"I'm in" Minho added.

"I follow Minho wherever he goes, so me too" Jisung responded as well.

In the end, everyone agreed with Seungmins idea. We'll be spending at least Saturday each week together.
Me and Changbin hugged everyone one last time before our 6 friends went out the door and headed to their houses, hopefully making them their new homes.

☆--------------------☆

Two days since everyone moved out have passed and things have been weird between me Changbin. I mean, we stopped talking much and there's always this awkward atmosphere whenever we're together. It used to be different when we were 8 living in this house.

Well now that everyone's gone, the house feels empty, and just so WEIRD.
At least I can avoid Changbin easier that way, by hiding in one of the many rooms in our big house.

I was laying on my bed, trying not to get into Changbins sight once again, even though I missed the days when we were together, but I couldn't bare this weird awkward feeling when we were in the same room.

Suddenly a way too familiar scent triggered my nostrils and made me sit up in shock. It was a strong scent coming from downstairs.

My emotions got me and as much as I tried to hold back, I still teared up a little. I haven't gotten to smell that in over a year.

I unconsciously stood up from the bed and headed straight downstairs, following the smell. With each step, the smell got stronger, and more memories came rushing through my head.