Chapter 31

Changbin got up and hurried to the bathroom, opening the tab and letting warm water into the bathtub. He decided to light some candles, instead of the bright white light coming from the ceiling. Finding some sweet scent and spraying some of it around.

He came back, Felix almost completely asleep. Helping him up and walking him to the bathroom, Changbin closed the door after they entered. He got into the tub, pulling Felix in as well.

"Bin you didn't have to do all of that" Felix exclaimed, cuddling onto his boyfriend, feeling the warm relaxing water around them.

"No, you deserve this, after everything you've gone through"
"It was my fault after all"

"Changbin it wasn't!"
"You can't control other peoples actions"

"But you know what I can?"
"Protect you"
"And I failed at it"

"Changbin..."

"I don't want anybody hurting you"
"I don't want anybody touching you"
"I don't want you to also distance yourself from others"
"...I never wanted you to feel the pain I had to go through"

"But I don't feel the need to distance myself"
"...at least not from you"
"That's what matters to me"

"Tell me Felix, how do you feel when you think about what happened"

"What do you mean what happened?... he was just keeping me in that room"

"Half-naked?"

"Y-yeah he w-wanted to humiliate me.."

"Felix I'm sure you don't want me to worry"
"But I know everything he did to you, there were cameras in your room"

Felix looked down, still holding onto his boyfriend. The memories threatening to come back.

Changbin placed his hand under Felix' chin, lifting his face up.

"Baby"

"Y-yes Changbin?"

"Don't think about that, I'm sorry"
"I always mess up by bringing you bad memories"
"Try not thinking about it, let's leave this for tomorrow. I don't want to ruin this moment for you"

"You didn't ruin anything"
"You made everything so special for me I don't even know how to give something back to you"

Changbin smiled and brought his face closer to Felix', their lips almost touching. He looked into the youngers eyes, seeing the whole universe. He got lost, not realizing he was staying in that position for some time.

"For gods sake Changbin just kiss me already!"

Changbin snapped out of his thoughts, smiling when he leaned in to kiss Felix.

He pecked his lips and cheeks repeatedly

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"Okay okay okay" Felix giggled "I love you too"

Felix moved a little, feeling the warm water and Changbins body felt over the top relaxing.

"Changbin"

"Mhm"

"How do you manage to keep your body this warm?"

Changbin chuckled "what do you mean keep my body warm?"

"I don't know, just everytime I hug or kiss you, I just feel warmth radiating from your body. Even when we're out in the cold, your hands always stay warm, like how do you do that"