Chapter 44

{Felix pov}

I used my keys to unlock the front door and got inside. It's late, about 1am, but thank God Chan drove be back home or else I would've had to get here on my own.

It's nice to have him and Jeongin live near us, even though I don't often go and visit them... wich I should probably do.

As I walked in, I noticed something right in front of the door.

Another envelope?

It looked like that person had slipped it inside from under the door.

I've been exhausted and feeling down from the day and the fight Chan and Changbin had. That envelope was the perfect thing to cheer me up a little.

Bending over, I grabbed the envelope, quickly got out of my shoes and jacket, running to sit on the couch shortly after.

I sat down, excitedly opening the letter like it's a christmas present. Pulling the paper out the envelope, I started reading:

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you've lost someone and it hurts. You may have lost them suddenly, unexpectedly. Or perhaps you began losing pieces of them until one day, there was nothing left.

You may have known them all your life or you may have barely known them at all. Either way, it is irrelevant, you cannot control the depth of a wound another soul inflicts upon you.

Which is why I am not here to tell you tomorrow is another day. That the sun will go on shining. Or there are plenty of fish in the sea.

What I will tell you is this; it's okay to be hurting as much as you are. What you are feeling is not only completely valid but necessary-because it makes you so much more human.

And though I can't promise it will get better any time soon, I can tell you that it will — eventually.
For now, all you can do is take your time. Take all the time you need

LE__I__~

--------------------------------------------------------------

One tear managed to break through and run down my face after I finished reading.

I wiped it away, then read the letter again.

He left space between the letters? "LE__I__" who are you?

It's like he always knows what's going on in my life.

Is it weird to feel connetected to someone you never even met? Or someone you don't even know exists?

Because he kind of does something to my heart with his letters every now and then.

Or maybe it's a she?
I don't know.
I don't care.
I would love to just give that person a hug and let her or him know that they made me happy while going through hard times.

☆---------------------------☆

{3:30AM, SCARED OF FALLING ASLEEP, CALLING MINHO FOR HELP}

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Felix?"

"Hyung you're awake?"
"Or did I just wake you up?"