Chapter 81

"Oh my god, look over there!" Felix giggled, pointing at yet another one of the many rides as they walked through the amusement park.

They had been there for about two hours, going on all kinds of random rides. Changbin paid for everything, seeing Felix' smile everytime was worth every last bit of money he owned.

"Can we ride that please??" Felix made puppy eyes at Changbin. He knew Changbin must've been tired by now, but he really felt like going on one of the many water rides.

Changbin chuckled as Felix held onto his arm and shook it a bit "Fine, but after that you'll let me choose what to go on next?"

"Yes yes! Now let's go!!" Felix excitedly jumped and dragged Changbin behind him.

They paid for two and went onto the middle-sized rollercoaster that would drive them through water in a few minutes.

☆---☆

About 15 minutes later and they were going off the ride and quickly walking towards one of the seats in the park.

"I hate you Felix" Changbin laughed, trying to magically dry his soaked clothes with his hands. Felix was fairly dry, but only because he used Changbin as a shield the whole time.

"You love me" Felix laughed at his boyfriend. His hair was really wet, falling down onto his face, his shirt almost completely drenched.

"Yeah whatever" Changbin tried drying himself but with no results, so he gave up and sat down with a sigh.

"I'll get my revenge" Changbin gave off a devilish smile, Felix moving to sit next to him.

"That was almost too much though. I'm not the person for huge rollercoasters" Felix sighed, trying to calm down the adrenaline in his body.

Changbin just chuckled from the side. The rollercoaster he was about to take Felix on, was at least double as big as this one and it had two loops.

"I love you Lix" Changbin chuckled, feeling a little evil but he knew, after that ride, Felix would be holding onto him for the rest of the day and he really had been missing clingy Felix.

"Wait, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh nothing"

That 'nothing' didn't age well.

Cause about ten minutes after Changbin had said that, Felix suddenly found himself getting dragged towards the biggest rollercoaster in the whole park.

"Changbin no!" He protested as he tried to get his wrist free from Changbins tight grip.

"You said I can choose the next ride, and I want to ride that"

As they arrived, they stood in line and Felix couldn't help but have the biggest uneasy feeling in his stomach.

He felt afraid of hights and fast things. He didn't want to go up there. The loops looked so scary and the way it would drive down at such a fast speed.

What if he falls out of his seat? What if something bad happens? He knew it was safe but he still couldn't help having this much anxiety.

"Changbin.. can we not..?"

"No we're going"
"Look at how much fun these people up there are having"

Changbin pointed up to the people riding the rollercoaster right now. They were throwing their hands up in the air, screaming in joy.

But that wasn't what Felix was seeing. What Felix was seeing was something dangerous. He didn't want to be a party stopper, he was just scared.

He grabbed ahold of Changbins sleeve, tugging on it "Binnie I'm scared.. can we go on something else?" He said in a small voice.

"Come on Lix, you can do this"

Minutes passed and Felix kept fiddling with his fingers and getting more anxious by the second the closer they got to the register, tugging on his boyfriends shirt every now and then to try and convince him to change his mind. He didn't want to ruin this for Changbin, but at the same time, he really couldn't go up there.

Unfortunately, after some waiting, it was their turn to pay and go onto the ride.

Felix watched as Changbin payed for both of them again, whining as he kept looking up in fear at where he was about to be sitting in. His heart was beating out of his chest, the track looked long, the loops huge and the seat belts not safe enough.

Maybe he was exaggerating, maybe not, but either way, he knew that he didn't want to ride the rollercoaster. The way smaller one was already his limit.

Without knowing how to stop his hyung, he felt like he wasn't able to form words anymore. It felt like a lump was caught in his throat, choking him and he couldn't even protest when Changbin took his wrist again, and started leading the way.

They hadn't even sat down yet and he was already in a shock state, looking blancly and not being able to talk. Maybe it was pathetic to be scared of a rollercoaster at the age of 24, but at the same time, fear has no age and he couldn't control what he was scared of and what not.

"It'll be fun" Changbin chuckled out as he motioned for Felix to sit down on the seat, helping him do so. To his surprise, Felix didn't say a word and did not protest. The boy was looking into nothing, probably not fully knowing what he was doing right now.

They were sitting at the very back, people they didn't know taking the seats in the front and middle.

Everyone started putting the safety belts onto themselves, even Felix. But Felix was more like lost in another world, not even looking down at his hands as he did so, just staring blancly to the front.

He only then realized what he had brought himself into, when a staff member, a worker at the park, came over to make sure everyone was safely buckled in and all the safety measures were taken care of.

Felix watched as the worker walked away again, following him with his eyes and head and it was then, when he started to panic and freak out.

"Ch-changbin.." He lowly called out to the boy next to him, feeling tears sting his eyes.

Changbin looked over to him, seeing Felix look lost and scared. He started feeling a little guilty for dragging Felix out there with him, but he was sure it would be fun for him too.

...