Chapter 48

Just as expected, Felix woke up the next day in his bed again, no one by his side.

He rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and sat up, looking around the room as if it wasn't the one he's already familiar with.

Felix didn't have a nightmare, he even had a good dream where he was in a chocolate world, eating candy the whole time.

He felt warm, realizing what he had on were Changbins hoodie and sweatpants. Smiling at the little act of Changbin, he reached for his phone next to the bed, seeing a little post-it note sticked to the screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning Sunshine :)

I hope you slept well, even if you only had a few hours.

I have a little surprise for you. You have to go into the kitchen for that.

Love you <3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Felix smiled at the small note, not expecting something like this from Changbin.

Now actually excited to get out of bed, he got up and went to the bathroom, rushing his morning routine, then heading downstaires for the kitchen.

He closed his eyes while entering to make it a bigger surprise. Bumping into the counter meant he was there, so he slowly opened his eyes, gasping a little at what he saw.

"Flowers?" Felix grabbed the bunch of flowers, seeing another note underneath it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again :)

I know you love flowers but I never bought you any, so I thought why not now?

I like the sunflowers the best, they remind me of you.

Now go and open the fridge, I cooked you something to eat before going, hope it tastes good.

Love you Sunshine <3
--------------------------------------------------------------

Felix smiled like crazy, his heart skipping beats like the first time he kissed Changbin.

That was the cutest thing Changbin had done or maybe the most unexpected thing... probably both.

Felix gently hugged the flowers, taking a wiff of their angelic smell.

Usually he wouldn't be hungry and would basically be sad and moody in the mornings, but today was diffrent. He had a lot of energy since he didn't have to waste it in order to cope with another nightmare, and Changbins little sweet gestures really made everything better.

So now that he's feeling hungry, he walked to the fridge and opened it, seeing his favorite type of breakfast.

"PANCAKES??"

☆---------------------------☆

{Third person, Changbin focused}

It was early in the morning, Changbin didn't even lay down to sleep after dressing Felix and laying him down on the bed under the blankets.

He went to grab the flowers and came back to the house, preparing Felix's favorite breakfast.