Chapter 32

Okey seriously this is really stupid, but I needed something to create another drama. This is the last one though, the story is coming to an end :)

☆-------------------------------------☆

"You're wasting your time worrying about me, it's worthless. I want you to be happy"

"See that's where you're wrong"
"I love you Changbin, I love you so damn much"
"I don't know how often I said it already but I love you so much I wish I could somehow show you"
"You're the one that keeps me going, the one that takes care of me, makes me feel special. You're the one that's always protecting me, holding me just like right now"
"I don't think worrying about anyone else is more worth than worrying about you"

"Lix-"

"No, I don't want to hear it. Don't tell me no nothing. I just want you to finally realize how much you actually mean to me"

"Bu-"

"Don't 'but' me. I know exactly what you want to say and I don't care. You're the only one that can make me feel a certain way. You make me feel loved and like I belong somewhere Changbin. Please can you just finally see that, pleasee"

Changbin listened to everything Felix said, taking everything into his heart. He still couldn't quite understand how much he's actually worth, but he accepted Felix' words, taking them seriously.

He gave up with trying to use words, instead he kissed Felix on his forehead again, knowing the younger was able to translate his actions into words.

"Yes, I love you too Changbin" Felix engaged his boyfriend into a hug, just praying Changbin at least was going to think about what he said.

"This is why I don't deserve you Lee Felix"

"Didn't I already tell you once?"
"You deserve every single part of me"
"... and thinking about it now, you already had every part" Felix blushed again, burying his face into Changbins neck.

Changbin smiled and hugged Felix tightly. He truly loved the younger. It's not like he didn't want to believe him, he was just struggling with himself and his past.

"So, what are we eating today?" Felix asked, looking over Changbins shoulder to see what he was doing.

"It's just some fruits and yogurt for breakfast today I'm sorry" Changbin turned around again and continued what he was doing.

"Don't apologize Bin. I'm thankful you're even doing something"

"I still could've done something better. I'm just feeling a bit tired and exhausted"

"I swear to my damn god Changbin. We can't continue like this. We're going to make a contract or something"

"A contract? what the fuck Lix" Changbin chuckled.

"Yeah keep laughing, you won't laugh later. I'll show you what I came up with after eating" Felix sounded confident in what he was saying, though on the inside he knew his plan would have consequences for himself as well. But he just had to get Changbins confidence back up, make him stop apologizing for every little thing.

[Time skip cause I'm lazy asf]

They finished eating and Changbin was going to start doing the dishes, when Felix interrupted him.

"Excuse me Mr.Seo but we have some business to take care of" Felix said, dragging Changbin out the kitchen and back to the dining table, sitting him down.

He brought a sheet of paper and a pen with him, starting to write something in front of Changbin.

--------------------------------------------------------------