Chapter 16

So I've been kind of avoiding writing in third person for a while, but I liked it more than I thought after trying it. So I'm probably going to switch between first and third person during the chapters:)

{Third person}

The day at Chans house was pretty fun, like always. Felix was trying as hard as he could to smile, at least for his friends, but the worries never left him.
He constantly held either Woo or San in his lap, as they reminded him of Changbin.

Chan drove his friend back to the hospital a little late at about 11pm.
Felix went to the second floor to room 1509, meeting a doctor before entering.
He saw his boyfriend, still in the same position as in the morning.. or noon.. eyes closed, and laying peacefully.

He went to the bag Chan left earlier, and grabbed a few fresh clothes, before changing in the en suite bathroom and putting his previous outfit into the bag.

After getting ready for bed, he went to Changbins side, sitting on the same chair again.
Like last night, he took the olders hand into his, and placed it onto his forehead.

"I'm worried Binnie"

"The doctor said it's unusual for you to not wake up after two whole days"

"Every result of every test they made came out good, but why aren't you waking up?"

"I miss you so much already"

"I miss everything about you"

"Remember when I first visited you, and how Woo and San instantly liked me?"

"Hah bet they like Hyunjin more"

"We all met at Chan's today and hung up. Chan and Jeongin have a new TV so we watched a movie"

"Remember when we watched kdramas with Woo and San? Those days were precious, I wish I had appreciated them more"

"Yet another day, with no one who could need my sunshine"

"I feel useless"

"Love you Hyungie"

With that, he let ago again and went to his own bed, next to Changbins.
He didn't want to cry, but he still did.
He had been keeping it in the whole day, and now it was time to let the tears out.
Why did this have to happen?
This was Felix's fault wasn't it?
He realized how bad Jackson must've broken Changbin for him to think he doesn't deserve love or attention.
Many thoughts were on Felix's mind, until he once again cried himself to sleep, drowning in worries and guilt.

----------------------------------------------

{Next night}

Felix went to Changbins bed again and held his hand

"The third day without you"

"Today I went to babysit your rabbits at Channies house"

"Hyunjin said he might let them live with him and Seungmin until you come back"

"He loves Woo and San so much, who knows maybe as much as seungmin?"

"Besides, Chan and Jeongin are busy working all day anyway. I guess the rabbits will move in with Seungmo and Jinnie tomorrow"

"I miss you.."

"I'd do everything for you to come back"

He placed the olders hand on his chest where his heart is

"Do you feel it?"

"My heart has been beating for you ever since we met"

"With you gone, it wouldn't have any reason to keep on beating anymore"